Tennessee is getting close to constitutional carry! Should your state?

My coworker said there is no license or permit required when you buy a gun here. I also know that a year or two ago they did away with a permit for concealed carry. That's all I can tell you.

Same here. No permit required.
Gun registration is optional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you guys doing for gun deaths?
We used to be pretty low, comparatively. This year, though, there have been more than usual. We'll see.

I guess it depends on what part of the state you’re in. In southern Vermont (Rutland area) is a high drug use high violence area.

Up north, where I live there are very few gun murders.

The drug problem here is much worse than guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The drug problem here is much worse than guns.
Here, too. But like you said, drug use/selling leads to gun deaths. Pretty much anytime there is a homicide in Maine that isn't domestic violence, our first guess is "drugs."
What leads to both is the break down of family caused by welfare.. end welfare
A restrictive family is what leads to experimenting with drugs. Welfare does not break up a family like religion does.

That last part is an outright lie. Welfare does nothing BUT subsidize bad behavior, by removing the need to support your own offspring and yourself.

Fuck the law!

If I felt that threatened by everyday life that I needed to carry a gun, I would carry a gun.
That's how it used to be. IMO it is preferable to change the law...which is what we did. Missouri is a Constitutional Carry State. Open carry can be abridged by local municipal governments unless you have a CCW. We've been a peaceable travel state (you may carry a loaded handgun in your vehicle) for as long as I've lived here. And Illinois now recognizes Missouri CCW's to carry loaded weapons inn vehicles in Illinois...but not outside a vehicle. Small steps...but forward.

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).
Constitutional carry is also open carry. Its not the same.
Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.
Typical response trying to make it a shameful act for exercising a constitutional right.

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).
Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.
Typical response trying to make it a shameful act for exercising a constitutional right.
Nothing shameful about open carry at all, and I didn't actually notice what you thought the poster(s) was an attempt to shame. I do not generally open carry, unless it is just inconvenient to conceal. Hard to conceal in jogging shorts and tee shirt, riding a bike, or hiking or any highly active activity, due to comfort. I do not support untrained, unregulated constitutional carry whether concealed or open. Too many idiots out there.

Why did you think it made him look “cool”? Are guns a fashion statement in your neck of the woods?

Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Its just another version of the tiny dick narrative the gun grabbers try to use.

Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Its just another version of the tiny dick narrative the gun grabbers try to use.
Same thing happened to me to other day. This nimrod even had a costume on. Boy was I impressed! Fag boy had shoulder patches saying “County Sheriff” and shit. But man...’ did that cat look cool open carrying and shit. I knew right then... “I wanna grow up to be just like this guy”...

View attachment 312001 Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless
Open carry should be mandatory. When I see one of these chicken shit cowboy gun pussies going into a business with a gun, I`ll go elsewhere.

View attachment 312001 Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless
Open carry should be mandatory. When I see one of these chicken shit cowboy gun pussies going into a business with a gun, I`ll go elsewhere.
Like a chicken shit... So ironic, yet so amusing...

God bless
I`m not afraid to go buy groceries unarmed. Who`s the chicken shit?

God bless
I`m not afraid to go buy groceries unarmed. Who`s the chicken shit?
Apparently you are if you should come across a person with a gun. I bet if he were wearing a costume you'd feel better about it in your land of make believe...

Nothing shameful about open carry at all, and I didn't actually notice what you thought the poster(s) was an attempt to shame. I do not generally open carry, unless it is just inconvenient to conceal. Hard to conceal in jogging shorts and tee shirt, riding a bike, or hiking or any highly active activity, due to comfort. I do not support untrained, unregulated constitutional carry whether concealed or open. Too many idiots out there.
So you just dont support constitutional carry then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back