Tennessee is getting close to constitutional carry! Should your state?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
1B4C6F17-CA1B-4479-8E37-7FA2EC2B08C7.jpeg
Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless

View attachment 312001 Constitutional carry is moving forward in Tennessee! The legislation passed out of its first committee this week.

I think trump should mandate this! 10th amendment says we can ignore the federal mandates and acts that diminish the constitution!
God bless

One CCA. Should be good to carry in all 50 states.

trump2ndamendment.jpeg

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).

Already have it here, and guess what, you would be lucky to see more than one person a month actually carrying one, and most businesses have posted signs saying they don't want them on their properties. As for 'open carry', that silly infantilism is just for fantasizing tards and drunks and serves no purpose at all re safety and deterrence of anything, it just provides more ammo and weapons for the crazies to grab when Goober has his back turned while squeezing the tomatoes.

Last edited:
It wont be stopped either.
Maine has concealed carry with no paperwork involved. But I think you still have to do something to get your handgun.
What about the 1968 gun act
My coworker said there is no license or permit required when you buy a gun here. I also know that a year or two ago they did away with a permit for concealed carry. That's all I can tell you.

Same here. No permit required.
Gun registration is optional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maine has concealed carry with no paperwork involved. But I think you still have to do something to get your handgun.
My coworker said there is no license or permit required when you buy a gun here. I also know that a year or two ago they did away with a permit for concealed carry. That's all I can tell you.

How you guys doing for gun deaths?
We used to be pretty low, comparatively. This year, though, there have been more than usual. We'll see.

Nope--I just asked my coworker who carries. She said there are no licenses or permits involved. So we are already a Constitutional Carry state (you do have to be 21).
Constitutional carry is also open carry. Its not the same.

We used to be pretty low, comparatively. This year, though, there have been more than usual. We'll see.
All about Constitutional Carry

Been a big increase here, though it's just the usual black and brown punks killing other black punks, so big losses. White areas are still safer than Europe in most places. Dallas has a shortage of dumbasses who will be police officers for $10 an hour and certain arrest and railroading for anything resembling self-defense, so that situation will continue for a while. The city called in the Texas Rangers for help some weeks back, but black people whined that they were interfering with their rights to gun each other down over such stuff as tennis shoes and hubcaps, so the city's black pols cried 'raycissm!!!' and made them leave, and the death tolls spiked ever higher.

Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.

Well I know we've got "open carry" 'cuz some dweeb came into the local diner one morning toting his pistol on his hip trying to look cool. Only time I've ever seen it but it's obviously legal.

If needing to be 21 prevents it from being a Constitutional Carry state, so be it.

Actually they need to raise the age to around 30 and higher than that is best.

I guess it depends on what part of the state you’re in. In southern Vermont (Rutland area) is a high drug use high violence area.

Up north, where I live there are very few gun murders.

The drug problem here is much worse than guns.

I guess it depends on what part of the state you’re in. In southern Vermont (Rutland area) is a high drug use high violence area.

Here, too. But like you said, drug use/selling leads to gun deaths. Pretty much anytime there is a homicide in Maine that isn't domestic violence, our first guess is "drugs."

Here, too. But like you said, drug use/selling leads to gun deaths. Pretty much anytime there is a homicide in Maine that isn't domestic violence, our first guess is "drugs."
What leads to both is the break down of family caused by welfare.. end welfare

Actually they need to raise the age to around 30 and higher than that is best.
Since in Maine you can take your three year old hunting in the woods and lots of junior high kids are getting their first buck, I don't think that would go over well here.

Forum List

Back