Tenacious Mike Tyson Has Been Offered $1 Million To Fight A New Zealand Rugby Star In Australia And The World Deserves To See It Happen

The Champ is still a bad ass....I wouldn't fight him for all the money in the world.....

I was waiting for the elevator at the MGM hotel in Vegas and the doors opened and there was Tyson and four other guys...I went to step in and two of the guys put their arms up and said catch the next ride...Mike Tyson said hell no come on in my man.....and we all road down to the lobby together....he seemed real nice to me....

• Banned
"I will continue to say it until they put me in the ground. i did not rape Desiree Washington. she knows, and she'll have to live with the consequences for the rest of her life" - Tenacious Tyson

• Banned
Tyson murmured "fucking bitch" at the judge when she sentenced him to prison, but later admitted that she had saved his life

• Banned
"REPORT: Mike Tyson receives $20 million offer to compete in Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship"

Tyson is hangin' out with Dastardly Dennis Rodman these days! look for it on social media!

Forum List

Back