Ten people show up to kamala Harris rally today..blahaaa haaa

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
North Carolina has a 50 person limit on gatherings.

"Harris’ visit Wednesday showed clear impacts of the pandemic, too. It comes a week after an earlier visit was canceled at the last minute due to positive COVID-19 cases among a staffer and flight crew member.
Campaign staff said the crowd was intentionally kept small and the event site private for COVID-19 safety reasons and in an effort to stay under North Carolina’s 50-person gathering limit.
Approximately 40 people attended, including Stephen Roach King, who missed the planned event last week but tried harder to make Tuesday’s. "

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol

and they wanted sex from her.
WYEHO?

Wait, I thought you said that was old and worn out?

"Harris’ visit Wednesday showed clear impacts of the pandemic, too. It comes a week after an earlier visit was canceled at the last minute due to positive COVID-19 cases among a staffer and flight crew member.
Campaign staff said the crowd was intentionally kept small and the event site private for COVID-19 safety reasons and in an effort to stay under North Carolina’s 50-person gathering limit.
Approximately 40 people attended, including Stephen Roach King, who missed the planned event last week but tried harder to make Tuesday’s. "
Forty people you say? Very impressive indeed!

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol

WYEHO?

Jimmy, it's different when I do it! I'm practicing becoming a hypocritical democrat.

WYEHO?

Jimmy, it's different when I do it! I'm practicing becoming a hypocritical democrat.

Yeah probably.

WYEHO?

Start by blaming Trump for everything and your half way there.

Its a bad sign for the Biden campaign.
If Joe and Kamala merge their crowds they might have a rally.
If they merge their crowds, they don’t even exceed the capacity of your local 7-11.

yes, the enthusiasm is overwhelming!!

The music fired up the crowd

Good thing there was a barrier to hold the crowd back.

WYEHO?

Start by blaming Trump for everything and your half way there.
Got it, tRumpette!

DBD47530-B5C6-402B-8A55-AE44EF5EF3E8.jpeg

Funny that the entire audience were women? Is gender the issue for the election? Was this sexism? Why did Kamela show up WITHOUT a mask then put one on to get on the stage? And did they have the band's permission to play that music or does Kamela write it all herself? Finally, where was the media to ask why these people supported her? Was it the sandwiches they pass out afterwards?

So your'e saying the Harris rally couldn't reach the gathering limit of 50 people?
In Phase 3, the limits on mass gatherings remains the same: 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
How about changing the venue?
  • Large outdoor venues with seating greater than 10,000 may operate with 7% occupancy for spectators.
  • Smaller outdoor entertainment venues, such as arenas or amphitheaters, may operate outdoors at 30% of outdoor capacity – or 100 guests, whichever is less.

Last edited:

Forty people you say? Very impressive indeed!

If there is a 50 person limit, then how is the NFL playing football with 80 people on the field and 6,000 in the stands? If you are outdoors, wearing masks and spread apart, what difference does it matter how many?

Forum List

Back