Ten new black on white murders

It's damn sure the reason whites don't trust the goddamn media in this country. EXCEPT FoxNews.
Speak for yourself, dipshit

All you have is insults and lies. Must feel real proud to be a supporter of such violence and destruction.
J.E.D has never had anything substantive to contribute to any thread as long as he's been here. As a poster, he's worthless and as a human, he's even more worthless.
Do you and little Matthew need some alone time?

Can you refute me? How am I wrong on these murders and why exactly do you people wish to have it covered up.
You have a wild imagination

All you have is insults and lies. Must feel real proud to be a supporter of such violence and destruction.
J.E.D has never had anything substantive to contribute to any thread as long as he's been here. As a poster, he's worthless and as a human, he's even more worthless.
Do you and little Matthew need some alone time?

Can you refute me? How am I wrong on these murders and why exactly do you people wish to have it covered up.
You have a wild imagination

What exactly makes murder and police department information a sign of having a wild imagination??? You can't be serious.

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg
You find it funny, bitch?

This is why whites don't trust most blacks. We have good reason.
It's damn sure the reason whites don't trust the goddamn media in this country. EXCEPT FoxNews.
I am speaking for myself you sorry cocksucker.
No, you said whites watch Fox because they don't trust the media. I'm white. I don't watch Fox (which BTW is the media :lol:). Therefore, speak for yourself, dipshit :fu:

No, you said whites watch Fox because they don't trust the media. I'm white. I don't watch Fox (which BTW is the media :lol:). Therefore, speak for yourself, dipshit :fu:
There are a lot of black wannabes. But the ones don't want to be handed a bunch of bullshit watch FOX. And then complain about it. You see... I REALLY DON'T watch NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS because there are only lying fucking liberals lying their asses off about crime in this country and who is committing it against whom.

There are a lot of black wannabes. But the ones don't want to be handed a bunch of bullshit watch FOX. And then complain about it. You see... I REALLY DON'T watch NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS because there are only lying fucking liberals lying their asses off about crime in this country and who is committing it against whom.

Same here. I dont trust Fox 100%. But...like 90%. Which is FAR more than other networks.

The only thing I dont trust Fox with is maybe some of the partisan election time stuff.

But as for current events and actual journalism. ..they're the only ones who even try to be fair.

Are you dumb or just an idiot?
You can deny the facts in his post if they are not so

But I think you are stunned to hear stuff that goes against your lifelong liberal brainwashing and cant say anything except hurling personal insults

Forum List

Back