Tempe cream cheese or Philadelphia cream cheese?

Philadelphia cream cheese, both the whipped and regular kind tastes horrible. Tempe cream cheese, they only make whipped, on the other hand is delish

They don't sell Tempe it where I live.

That sucks. There’s a bagel store I used to go to when I lived in the city that had amazing sun-dried-tomato cream cheese and walnut cream cheese. That stuff was the best. When I go to the supermarket the only cream cheese I like there is Tempe. I literally think Philadelphia is gross: it’s mind boggling why it’s so popular

Philadelphia cream cheese, both the whipped and regular kind tastes horrible. Tempe cream cheese, they only make whipped, on the other hand is delish
I've never heard of Tempe. I don't think Philly cream cheese tastes horrible. Whipped cream cheese seems to be your thing. OK, then.

I tried Philadelphia whipped cream cheese as well and thought it was disgusting. I don’t have a preference for whipped or regular. If I’m shopping at a bagel store I’ll get either or.

I've never heard of Tempe. I don't think Philly cream cheese tastes horrible. Whipped cream cheese seems to be your thing. OK, then.

I tried Philadelphia whipped cream cheese as well and thought it was disgusting. I don’t have a preference for whipped or regular. If I’m shopping at a bagel store I’ll get either or.
OK. Let's stay serious then. You don't explain why Tempe is sooooooo much better in your opinion. All I was able to learn from googling Tempe is that they go heavy on the soy.

That's a retarded question, and you're a retard for asking it. Philadelphia. Now, stop being retarded. :mad:

OK. Let's stay serious then. You don't explain why Tempe is sooooooo much better in your opinion. All I was able to learn from googling Tempe is that they go heavy on the soy.

Never compared ingredients. I just never liked the way Philadelphia tasted. To me the difference of taste of the two is stark. The texture is the same so it not that. It’s all flavor.

Last edited:
That's a retarded question, and you're a retard for asking it. Philadelphia. Now, stop being retarded. :mad:

No being retarded would be saying Hunts is better than Hines. Liking Tempe is on the spectrum, I admit, but not by much

Whatever. This retard is able to describe differances in flavor beyond I LIKE IT BETTER.

Whatever. This retard is able to describe differances in flavor beyond I LIKE IT BETTER.

I don’t know sue me I can’t describe the difference other than to say one tastes different: they both taste like cream cheese, so there’s that. One just tastes better.

Tempe tastes like semen. I remember the first time I ate it I said, "This tastes familiar."

I only use cream cheese when making cheese cake.

I eat the stuff plain. Maybe once a month I’ll eat a bagel with cream cheese. Usually egg bagel or everything bagel. Truth be told when it comes to baking it does matter what cream cheese you use. I buy the store brand cream cheese for baking.

I don’t know sue me I can’t describe the difference other than to say one tastes different: they both taste like cream cheese, so there’s that. One just tastes better.
Yes. You've made it clear that you can't explain why you prefer one thing over another. I see no reason to sue. Go ahead and blow your wad on tempe.

Forum List

Back