Tell Us Again Democrats, Who’s The Racist?

America has a strong history of opportunity and innovation. Ignoring that is no solution.
Nobody is ignoring that
But children should receive a fair and honest depiction of our history….the good AND the bad
You need to learn from your mistakes

Ny dividing them in elementary school you’re just perpetuating divisiveness and racism. Duh
Nobody is dividing students in elementary schools.
Kids need to learn the good and the bad of our history

Our treatment of blacks, Native Americans, Chinese, Mexicans and women needs to be discussed

Interesting you have to go back 150 years to find racist Democratic policies

Question ……Which political party TODAY is defending the legacy of the Confederacy?

Have to go back to when the conservatives ran the Democrat party.

Nobody is dividing students in elementary schools.
Kids need to learn the good and the bad of our history

Our treatment of blacks, Native Americans, Chinese, Mexicans and women needs to be discussed
Nope not true. Who is “our”? Broad brush much?

Nope not true. Who is “our”? Broad brush much?

Thats it?
What a bunch of fucking Snowflakes Conservatives have become.

Spending two days of racial segregation to demonstrate 400 years of segregation is no big deal

What are you afraid of?

Thats it?
What a bunch of fucking Snowflakes Conservatives have become.

Spending two days of racial segregation to demonstrate 400 years of segregation is no big deal

What are you afraid of?
Again you’re just trying to divide the country. You’re retired and bored. Whatever. You just don’t get it. I am afraid for my kids. Leftists like you have taken away their rights as women due to your pro trans push. Their accomplishments due to the elimination of the honor roll and class rank. Their winning attitude and drive under everyone gets a trophy and shaming them for being white. It’s pathetic. You’re pathetic. Why are you shaming white kids for something some white people did 200 yrs ago? It doesn’t make any sense. You’re such a dumb leftist

Again you’re just trying to divide the country. You’re retired and bored. Whatever. You just don’t get it. I am afraid for my kids. Leftists like you have taken away their rights as women due to your pro trans push. Their accomplishments due to the elimination of the honor roll and class rank. Their winning attitude and drive under everyone gets a trophy and shaming them for being white. It’s pathetic. You’re pathetic. Why are you shaming white kids for something some white people did 200 yrs ago? It doesn’t make any sense. You’re such a dumb leftist
What a fucking Snowflake!

Teaching kids our history of racism is not dividing us….it is reality

White kids should not be shamed by our racist history……All kids should be ashamed

What a fucking Snowflake!

Teaching kids our history of racism is not dividing us….it is reality

White kids should not be shamed by our racist history……All kids should be ashamed
Ha ha ha triggered. Why are we teaching them in elementary school instead of teaching reading, writing and math? Our history has flaws but also excellent accomplishments and you didn’t address my points.

All kids should be ashamed? What the Hell? Why should my kids be ashamed? Please explain.

Ha ha ha triggered. Why are we teaching them in elementary school instead of teaching reading, writing and math? Our history has flaws but also excellent accomplishments and you didn’t address my points.

All kids should be ashamed? What the Hell? Why should my kids be ashamed? Please explain.
Because as Americans, they are part of the whole

If you are going to celebrate the good, you also need to be ashamed of the bad.
Students need to learn that they need to hold their government accountable for their actions or inactions

Being taught “My Country Right or Wrong” ideology does not make them good citizens

Because as Americans, they are part of the whole

If you are going to celebrate the good, you also need to be ashamed of the bad.
Students need to learn that they need to hold their government accountable for their actions or inactions

Being taught “My Country Right or Wrong” ideology does not make them good citizens
Not the same thing as being ashamed. You said they should be ashamed. Why? They were not alive in the 1800s. That doesn’t make any sense. Knowledgeable and ashamed isn’t the same thing. And “good citizen” is subjective.

Not the same thing as being ashamed. You said they should be ashamed. Why? They were not alive in the 1800s. That doesn’t make any sense. Knowledgeable and ashamed isn’t the same thing. And “good citizen” is subjective.

Then why should they be proud of what George Washington, Thomas Jefferson or Abe Lincoln did.
They died long before they were born and they were not responsible.

But, as Americans, they can be proud of our history. We did a lot of great things.
But they also need to be aware of things we did that were not so great.

1642957445816.jpeg

Then why should they be proud of what George Washington, Thomas Jefferson or Abe Lincoln did.
They died long before they were born and they were not responsible.

But, as Americans, they can be proud of our history. We did a lot of great things.
But they also need to be aware of things we did that were not so great.

View attachment 591835
They should be proud? Maybe because those men created a country where 45mil wait to come to right now? No one said our founding fathers were perfect. But ashamed? No. That is insane. Little six year old Sally should be ashamed? Really? You’re mentally ill.

They should be proud? Maybe because those men created a country where 45mil wait to come to right now? No one said our founding fathers were perfect. But ashamed? No. That is insane. Little six year old Sally should be ashamed? Really? You’re mentally ill.

Yes, Sally should be ashamed of institutionalized racism
All Americans should be

Myth. Sally should learn the colors green and orange and what 2+2 is. Not some Democratic Party myth about systemic racism that you can’t prove.

Young Sally can learn to respect her classmates even if they appear different than her.
Even if Mommy and Daddy are teaching her otherwise.

Young Sally can learn to respect her classmates even if they appear different than her.
Even if Mommy and Daddy are teaching her otherwise.
That respect is earned by playing together not separating them by skin color. You assume that her mom and dad are racist. Typical Leftist zombie.

We will never agree. Why? You're an idiot. Go vote for Ilhan Omar and AOC. They have the same idiot mindset as you.

Forum List

Back