Tell me this SHIT isn't out of control...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
The DEMOCRATS are TEARING AMERICA APART... this right on the front page of drudgereport.com

Where does this END? I've predicted a second civil war has been brewing for over ten years, and with RADICALS DESTROYING AMERICA like this, it's not far off... mark my words... the sleeping giant is about to awaken...

crap.jpg

Funny how it's always the other side that is tearing the country apart, while your side are the good guys who have never, ever done anything wrong.

How when slavery was abolished it was the liberals tearing the country apart. When segregation was abolished it was the liberals tearing the country apart. When gay people were given equality it was the liberals tearing the country apart. Funny that, funny how it's always the liberals giving people freedom and equality and they're tearing the country apart.

I would guess this is because for the right, the country being "together" is the right having power and dominance over others, and not equality and togetherness of the people as a whole.

The DEMOCRATS are TEARING AMERICA APART... this right on the front page of drudgereport.com

Where does this END? I've predicted a second civil war has been brewing for over ten years, and with RADICALS DESTROYING AMERICA like this, it's not far off... mark my words... the sleeping giant is about to awaken...

crap.jpg
The leftist are now modern day Bolsheviks. They are a complete threat to our sovereignty, heritage, and culture.

Funny how it's always the other side that is tearing the country apart, while your side are the good guys who have never, ever done anything wrong.

How when slavery was abolished it was the liberals tearing the country apart. When segregation was abolished it was the liberals tearing the country apart. When gay people were given equality it was the liberals tearing the country apart. Funny that, funny how it's always the liberals giving people freedom and equality and they're tearing the country apart.

I would guess this is because for the right, the country being "together" is the right having power and dominance over others, and not equality and togetherness of the people as a whole.

You dumbass, anybody that's trying to erase American history is a total piece of shit, ok?

The history wanna-be-erasers are about to receive one seriously rude awakening as to what's what.

Mark my words.

crap.jpg

Well, for people who oppose statues commemorating
leaders who lost a war, but are still recognized equally in history;
they are certainly acting like sore losers who lost the election
but still want to be recognized equally! Isn't that hypocritical?

Since when do only the beliefs and interpretation of history
and the Constitution count if they align with the liberal left?

When the right tries to defend and define Constitutional history,
this is considered oppressive. But not when the left does it?

Perhaps it's time to recognize political parties as political RELIGIONS
and BELIEFS. If we call these out as creeds, and delineate the two
denominations or sides of each issue, then NEITHER sides' "beliefs"
can be allowed to dominate public policy and federal laws. Or else
it's clearly DISCRIMINATION BY CREED.

Any official in govt who cannot see this is discrimination by belief
ought to be held responsible for negligence, if not malice if such willful
bias is deliberate. At this point, I still find it is from ignorance and total
lack of awareness what constitutes a BELIEF versus inclusive REALITY
that encompasses all sides and interpretations of history, NOT JUST THEIRS!!!

People on both sides REALLY BELIEVE their way is RIGHT and the
others are just plain WRONG. That is the saddest reality, to understand
that both sides are so biased they can't see the validity of each other's BELIEFS.

This is where we pretend Conservatives can't be liberal, the Republicans didn't free the slaves, and somehow today's left can't distinguish the difference between improvement and cocks.

Right wing scumbag degenerate pieces of shit are mowing down innocent victims, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???? Far right wing racist scum are taking to the streets in riot gear and it's the DEMOCRATS fault??? We've got a racist scumbag sitting in the oval office defending right wing white supremacists, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???

Typical conservatives. It's everyone else's fault...never your own.

Fuck you, you anti-American cretins. And by the way, 007, Drudge is no fan of Trump you stupid muppet.

Right wing scumbag degenerate pieces of shit are mowing down innocent victims, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???? Far right wing racist scum are taking to the streets in riot gear and it's the DEMOCRATS fault? We've got a racist scumbag sitting in the oval office defending right wing white supremacists, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???

Typical conservatives. It's everyone else's fault...

Fuck you, you anti-American cretins.

You haven't seen mowing down ANTIFA yet.

You may, yet.

It'll make Kent State look tame.

You dumbass, anybody that's trying to erase American history is a total piece of shit, ok?

The history wanna-be-erasers are about to receive one seriously rude awakening as to what's what.

Mark my words.
At my old home...they are all liberals and democrats and wave signs to LET THEM IN.
Here, its all conservatives and republicans.
Lots of mutterings going on. So, I went this morning and bought some ammo. Just in case. Ya never know. And the guy said its flying off the shelf.

So yeah....shit is fixin' to hit the proverbial fan everywhere. I'm sorta glad I live here now. Sorta. At least here I won't be called a commie for wanting to protect myself and own two guns. At home....oy. That fact had to be kept quiet.

crap.jpg

Well, for people who oppose statues commemorating
leaders who lost a war, but are still recognized equally in history;
they are certainly acting like sore losers who lost the election
but still want to be recognized equally! Isn't that hypocritical?

Since when do only the beliefs and interpretation of history
and the Constitution count if they align with the liberal left?

When the right tries to defend and define Constitutional history,
this is considered oppressive. But not when the left does it?

Perhaps it's time to recognize political parties as political RELIGIONS
and BELIEFS. If we call these out as creeds, and delineate the two
denominations or sides of each issue, then NEITHER sides' "beliefs"
can be allowed to dominate public policy and federal laws. Or else
it's clearly DISCRIMINATION BY CREED.

Any official in govt who cannot see this is discrimination by belief
ought to be held responsible for negligence, if not malice if such willful
bias is deliberate. At this point, I still find it is from ignorance and total
lack of awareness what constitutes a BELIEF versus inclusive REALITY
that encompasses all sides and interpretations of history, NOT JUST THEIRS!!!

People on both sides REALLY BELIEVE their way is RIGHT and the
others are just plain WRONG. That is the saddest reality, to understand
that both sides are so biased they can't see the validity of each other's BELIEFS.

You need look no further than your own home town to see how the left is trying to erase our history, no matter the persons contributions after the war.

Right wing scumbag degenerate pieces of shit are mowing down innocent victims, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???? Far right wing racist scum are taking to the streets in riot gear and it's the DEMOCRATS fault??? We've got a racist scumbag sitting in the oval office defending right wing white supremacists, and it's the DEMOCRATS fault???

Fuck you, you anti-American cretins. And by the way, 007, Drudge is no fan of Trump you stupid muppet.

Notice how he turned a singular into a plural? That's where I stopped reading.

SYTFE is a special kind of vile leftist shill, second only to Statistikhenfucker.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I think its time for my 3rd addition to the iggie list. This THEY and THEM shit is getting tiresome.

RW's have been whining about dems ruining the country since obama stepped in, now they're promising to mow down Americans to boot...

do the country a big favor, take a break and GFY.

RW's have been whining about dems ruining the country since obama stepped in, now they're promising to mow down Americans to boot...

The only ones that seem to be mowing down things are antifa.

Well SYTFE when Palestinian terrorists blow up themselves and others with suicide bombings and attacks,
don't the Democrats blame the Jewish oppression for forcing victims to protest violently to get public attention?

When angry BLM mobs riot and loot and shut down a city if not burn down businesses,
doesn't the left leaning media blame the bad cops and govt coverups for causing that reaction?

Where does THAT end?

I agree it is sick. It reminds me of the man who went after his wife who left him because of abuses and criminal threats.
He was so mad he couldn't find her at her sister's house, he RAPED the sister and KILLED her husband and son
because he blamed the sister for withholding information as to his wife's whereabouts.

When he and his family were interviewed at the court, they all blamed the wife for
"making him do that"

That is the sickest case I ever heard.

So that is why I can forgive when people try to pull this same tactic.
Only because I've heard worse.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Dear Gracie: Other cities and petitions are pushing to remove statues
and monuments as well. It isn't just the antifa groups reacting to fear with destruction.

and monuments as well. It isn't just the antifa groups reacting to fear with destruction.
Lemmings. Mass hysteria. Cray Cray Syndrome.
And the ONLY reason other cities are pushing to have statues and monuments removed is because of Charlottesville.

The question is: Why is there such a concerted effort for this right now? It's most certainly organized.

Therein, and who's behind it is where lies the truth.

Is it ICLEI city council members calling for it? Find out.

I'm guessing so. :dunno:

I know it is in my area. There's 3-4 ICLEI members on the city council, no one realizes what's going on, that their local representation is being usurped by UN shills who vote for the UN Agenda.

New Topics

Forum List

Back