Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.
It's just a photograph, story unknown.

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Like I previously said in post 235, It's something I cannot answer. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though for being a descent human being until proven otherwise. I think were done here. i cant communicate with you with out being a racist white.

I don't think you are a racist, but I do think you are not very knowledgeable about how blacks feel about this matter and instead of listening and accepting what we say, you want to explain it to us as whites see it and that seems to come with the attitude that we don't have the right to feel as we do.

Ok well, you want me to listen and accept what you say. Ok, well I understand you think I'm discounting the feelings of black Americans and you think, that i think... somehow I know better than all of them.

That was not even the original point I was trying to make or would attempt to make. Of course I can understand how the vast percentage of black Americans wouldn't be caught dead in a confederate uniform and standing next to that flag.

My main point was, there is more to that fellow that we do not know, than we do know. its a photograph... but we dont know the how or the why, before passing personal judgement. Right then, like you maybe 95 % of black Americans might say the guy was a sellout or had a gun to his head.

But if i wanted to explore another direction of thought.. why does that mean I'm immediately passing judgement on what all black people think? I never said that.... and actually I did come the conclusion after responding to Asclepias that this is a better conversation between African Americans who have different ideas. Though I would like to see that conversation. People have a lot of different ways of thinking and I am curious about that. Some people are realists... some people are idealists, and others maybe something else, some people developed their outlook from their parents or acedemia, and others from the hard experiences of life. Some people are more pessimistic and others optimistic... its very easy to not understand each other, when their minds are wired differently... it doesnt necessarily make a person bad but when people see the entire world in a different way.... its not hard to fill our head with what we believe the other person is thinking. I am guilty of doing that myself and wrong many times... even in th ereal world outside of USMB

So many times though, here the expression of anything different is just taken as a slap and here sometimes things are so politically and emotionally charged that so much is seen as passing a judgement, or a complete mandate on an entire group, and honestly, i guess that could be understandable considering all the things that get said around here.

As far a Political Chick... you previously called her some kind of an (explitive) racist, trying to be white and all that.
I really dont think so. I think she believes America is mostly a good place and wants it to be. Around here though, people dont like to back down much and usually take a hard stand in these discussions . People are probably a lot more considerate in real life away from the keyboard.

Because the majority of whites here do try telling us black folks how to think and what to think. And we blacks can't have the opinions we have based upon our ability to think and discern, unless we see things as these racists right wing pieces of crap see then. If we do not, then we are on some kind of plantation being controlled by white liberals. And then the blacks who validate racist beliefs who keep us from moving forward and championed at every turn. If we oppose them, we are wrong, even as whites can be liberal and conservative, disagree and that's OK. But all backs must only see America the way most whites here tell us.

Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action. The excuse is always about slavery. So it seems that whites must learn how things went after slavery until today and understand that white racism has always existed here, that it exists today and we need to get rid of it instead of whites clinging to false equivalences every time it's pointed out. One black person calling a white person a name is not equal to 243 years of beatings, killings or laws and policies designed to deny us of our rights. And whites here need to understand that is where we are coming from.

We did not come here on the mother fucking mayflower. We did not agree to become indentured servants for 7 years upon payment of our passage from Europe. And all this diversion about blacks selling each other denies the fact that whites had slaves in Europe but did not use them or send them here to be slaves. We did not immigrate here and enter through Ellis island. So when we talk about our experiences here it will not be what whites have experienced, it won't be pleasant for whites to hear, but it is American history.

So while whites want to claim the confederacy is part of our history, they want to deny our experience as part of American history and that just cannot be done. While whites can make up grievances to be angry about, blacks are called names here for expressing legitimate grievances. While whites here complain about a government made expressly for them, we get called whiners and victims because we legitimately complain about how we keep getting left out.

Here we have a section on race and racism with over 1,000 threads. Most of these threads are by whites denigrating blacks. Threads have been made by whites with opinions on us in every realm of our lives. They have even denigrated us about our hair and what we eat. But then if we come back with legitimate historical based facts, we have to read whites whining about how we should not be making things about race, Whites, poli chic and dont taz me bro. That's why I say she is racist and wants to be white. Because that's what she does.

Last we know the mother fucking history of the republican and democratic parties. We know why we left the republican party and we know why we are not republicans now. Any black person denying white supremacy is not an independent thinker. Any black person supporting a party that cannot vote for a correction to the decision made in Shelby v. Holder is a fool, a sellout and a uncle tom. Because that black person is supporting a party that does not want us to have the constitutional right to vote. Now it's time whites understood what we see, not what you think we see.

I hope you can understand where I come from better now yarddog and I appreciate your reasonable response to my post.
Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action.

when black people act like losers that how they will be treated

Whites have everything they have because of government help. So you need to be quiet.
Thats not true

America is great because of individual initiative with limited government intervention

but even if you think governmement deserves all the credit whites have been responsible for the government up until very recently

America has not reached great yet. And what greatness you claim was done by implementation of racist laws and policies favoring whites. It is documented, It is true and whites excluded others from the process.

question here, when someone sprays an asian with lysol is that an act of racism? or is that an act of stupidity , ignorance and lack of empathy for a human? can anyone tell the difference and does it really matter??
I really wish people would open their minds, open their heart.. stop being a bunch of fearful pussies in the world and realize we are all going to fucking die anyway.. someday. So if your going to go out.. just shut the fuck up and take your disease like a man, and stop being cruel to other people.
Racism includes all of those things you described. Why whites seem to think that it doesn't is an example of how much you have been impacted by living in a system of white privilege.

I work with a couple of Asian dudes and they all told me they have been getting shit from white people. 1 is a Drumpf supporter but i think thats starting to change.

Those Asians who are sellouts are about to undergo a dose of reality.
Before retirement, I worked with numerous Asians as well as white people, and had direct reports in both groups.

Many see their tendency to stay within the safety of their cultural cocoon as them being "secretive" and "unfriendly". I can tell you countless stories of some of my white direct reports coming to me to complain about what they viewed as an "aloof demeanor" from their Asian colleagues.

This current backlash towards some Asians, IMO is part of an American culture of "lashing out" and assigning blame when frightened by the uknown.

Personally speaking, I admire their community model of self reliance and truly wish that if a redo of the Civil Rights movement was possible, that we would model Asian social values as opposed to forcing integration with previous oppressors.
Unfortunately king was killed before he could start that and others have tried but we gotta do something about the sellouts who seem to think that somehow its wrong or divisive for blacks to talk about and attempt to control the economy of our own community.

Last edited:
You didn't choose the rational answer because it is not rational to try using a picture of a black man wearing a confederate uniform to claim that blacks don't oppose the confederacy. A black person with pride would not put on a fucking confederate uniform. Whites like you need to learn that. The confederate flag means only one thing, white supremacy. The Nazi flag has not changed meaning, and whites like you would hear no excuses made for flying it. We would see no justification of flying the Nazi flag as a symbol of German heritage, but the confederate flag gets all kinds of excuses by whites. If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

If that black man was wearing a black panther outfit and flying a black panther flag you would not be defending him.

Really? who told you that? You assume too much about what I think. Black people have every right to be proud of the stance that was taken.

Secondly I'm not using the picture to claim anything because I'm not the one who posted it. Your problem is you think all black people need to think like you do in order to have pride in themselves. I basically said you really cant judge too much by this picture. And I'm also saying just because a black guy wears a damn piece of cloth you don't like, doesn't mean he's a step n fetch it person. Did you hear the man's opinion? did he tell it to you? I dont think so.

Wrong. But you and a whole lot of other whites here seem to think that you can speak for blacks. I happen to be black and I think I know much better than you how blacks feel about seeing a confederate uniform and what we think about blacks who wear that uniform. You don't have any pride if you are black and today decide to play a confederate soldier in a re enactment. I am not the only black thinking that way and if you took your white ass out of this forum and found a majority black forum you might learn how blacks actually think instead of what whites think we need to think.

Like I previously said in post 235, It's something I cannot answer. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though for being a descent human being until proven otherwise. I think were done here. i cant communicate with you with out being a racist white.

I don't think you are a racist, but I do think you are not very knowledgeable about how blacks feel about this matter and instead of listening and accepting what we say, you want to explain it to us as whites see it and that seems to come with the attitude that we don't have the right to feel as we do.

Ok well, you want me to listen and accept what you say. Ok, well I understand you think I'm discounting the feelings of black Americans and you think, that i think... somehow I know better than all of them.

That was not even the original point I was trying to make or would attempt to make. Of course I can understand how the vast percentage of black Americans wouldn't be caught dead in a confederate uniform and standing next to that flag.

My main point was, there is more to that fellow that we do not know, than we do know. its a photograph... but we dont know the how or the why, before passing personal judgement. Right then, like you maybe 95 % of black Americans might say the guy was a sellout or had a gun to his head.

But if i wanted to explore another direction of thought.. why does that mean I'm immediately passing judgement on what all black people think? I never said that.... and actually I did come the conclusion after responding to Asclepias that this is a better conversation between African Americans who have different ideas. Though I would like to see that conversation. People have a lot of different ways of thinking and I am curious about that. Some people are realists... some people are idealists, and others maybe something else, some people developed their outlook from their parents or acedemia, and others from the hard experiences of life. Some people are more pessimistic and others optimistic... its very easy to not understand each other, when their minds are wired differently... it doesnt necessarily make a person bad but when people see the entire world in a different way.... its not hard to fill our head with what we believe the other person is thinking. I am guilty of doing that myself and wrong many times... even in th ereal world outside of USMB

So many times though, here the expression of anything different is just taken as a slap and here sometimes things are so politically and emotionally charged that so much is seen as passing a judgement, or a complete mandate on an entire group, and honestly, i guess that could be understandable considering all the things that get said around here.

As far a Political Chick... you previously called her some kind of an (explitive) racist, trying to be white and all that.
I really dont think so. I think she believes America is mostly a good place and wants it to be. Around here though, people dont like to back down much and usually take a hard stand in these discussions . People are probably a lot more considerate in real life away from the keyboard.

Because the majority of whites here do try telling us black folks how to think and what to think. And we blacks can't have the opinions we have based upon our ability to think and discern, unless we see things as these racists right wing pieces of crap see then. If we do not, then we are on some kind of plantation being controlled by white liberals. And then the blacks who validate racist beliefs who keep us from moving forward and championed at every turn. If we oppose them, we are wrong, even as whites can be liberal and conservative, disagree and that's OK. But all backs must only see America the way most whites here tell us.

Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action. The excuse is always about slavery. So it seems that whites must learn how things went after slavery until today and understand that white racism has always existed here, that it exists today and we need to get rid of it instead of whites clinging to false equivalences every time it's pointed out. One black person calling a white person a name is not equal to 243 years of beatings, killings or laws and policies designed to deny us of our rights. And whites here need to understand that is where we are coming from.

We did not come here on the mother fucking mayflower. We did not agree to become indentured servants for 7 years upon payment of our passage from Europe. And all this diversion about blacks selling each other denies the fact that whites had slaves in Europe but did not use them or send them here to be slaves. We did not immigrate here and enter through Ellis island. So when we talk about our experiences here it will not be what whites have experienced, it won't be pleasant for whites to hear, but it is American history.

So while whites want to claim the confederacy is part of our history, they want to deny our experience as part of American history and that just cannot be done. While whites can make up grievances to be angry about, blacks are called names here for expressing legitimate grievances. While whites here complain about a government made expressly for them, we get called whiners and victims because we legitimately complain about how we keep getting left out.

Here we have a section on race and racism with over 1,000 threads. Most of these threads are by whites denigrating blacks. Threads have been made by whites with opinions on us in every realm of our lives. They have even denigrated us about our hair and what we eat. But then if we come back with legitimate historical based facts, we have to read whites whining about how we should not be making things about race, Whites, poli chic and dont taz me bro. That's why I say she is racist and wants to be white. Because that's what she does.

Last we know the mother fucking history of the republican and democratic parties. We know why we left the republican party and we know why we are not republicans now. Any black person denying white supremacy is not an independent thinker. Any black person supporting a party that cannot vote for a correction to the decision made in Shelby v. Holder is a fool, a sellout and a uncle tom. Because that black person is supporting a party that does not want us to have the constitutional right to vote. Now it's time whites understood what we see, not what you think we see.

I hope you can understand where I come from better now yarddog and I appreciate your reasonable response to my post.
Then there is the blacks are losers racism that denies 243 years of white racial preference which is the rhetoric asians like poli chic uses even as her Asian ass is in college based on Affirmative Action.

Whites have everything they have because of government help. So you need to be quiet.
Thats not true

America is great because of individual initiative with limited government intervention

but even if you think governmement deserves all the credit whites have been responsible for the government up until very recently

America has not reached great yet. And what greatness you claim was done by implementation of racist laws and policies favoring whites. It is documented, It is true and whites excluded others from the process.
slavery was wrong, but it was not crucial to America‘s greatness

question here, when someone sprays an asian with lysol is that an act of racism? or is that an act of stupidity , ignorance and lack of empathy for a human? can anyone tell the difference and does it really matter??
I really wish people would open their minds, open their heart.. stop being a bunch of fearful pussies in the world and realize we are all going to fucking die anyway.. someday. So if your going to go out.. just shut the fuck up and take your disease like a man, and stop being cruel to other people.
Racism includes all of those things you described. Why whites seem to think that it doesn't is an example of how much you have been impacted by living in a system of white privilege.

Ok, well part of the reason I asked that question is because I had just watched the black guy on the train video spraying an asian with frebreeze while screaming at him. Now, I have had it explained to me that black people in America are not racist, nor is it possible for them to be because they have no power over anyone else.
So, when the black guy sprays an Asian and acts the fool... he's not being a racist right? but when a white guy acts the fool, he Is being a racist and exerting his white privilege? Thing is, I really cant tell the difference between the two fools, except one might be white and one might be black. The Asian would still be the one left feeling like shit, so to him, would it matter which one was a racist.
I'm just throwing theoretical things out there and playing devils advocate for sake of conversation.. I have a strong personal sense of what right and wrong is, but these semantics seem to always be at the heart of how people are defined.

This thread, needs this.

1585178436223.png

Ok, well part of the reason I asked that question is because I had just watched the black guy on the train video spraying an asian with frebreeze while screaming at him. Now, I have had it explained to me that black people in America are not racist, nor is it possible for them to be because they have no power over anyone else.
So, when the black guy sprays an Asian and acts the fool... he's not being a racist right? but when a white guy acts the fool, he Is being a racist and exerting his white privilege? Thing is, I really cant tell the difference between the two fools, except one might be white and one might be black. The Asian would still be the one left feeling like shit, so to him, would it matter which one was a racist.
I'm just throwing theoretical things out there and playing devils advocate for sake of conversation.. I have a strong personal sense of what right and wrong is, but these semantics seem to always be at the heart of how people are defined.
The problem with your question is that people who generally ask it or provide such examples want to equate that with 243 years of white racist enforced by law and policy. You are not doing that and your question is a fair one. The black guy spraying the Asian is not that. It was a reprehensible act based on prejudice and prejudice is wrong, but racial prejudice is pre judging people based on what they look like before there is any behavior that would justify or invalidate the judgement. I say that because a lot of whites in here make racist comments, ignore 243 years of behavior by whites then cry about blacks being racist claiming they are only being judged because they are white and not because of their behavior or the history of white racist behavior. This history is a bed whites made for themselves and it is a problem whites need to fix among themselves instead of trying to post videos of blacks or other races of people doing something so you can say, "lookee here blacks are racists too."

Last edited:

Thats not true

It is what built the wealth America has today. And because the racism has never stopped, America cannot claim greatness. The same can be said for sexism, xenophobia, elitism, and homophobia.

Thats not true

It is what built the wealth America has today. And because the racism has never stopped, America cannot claim greatness. The same can be said for sexism, xenophobia, elitism, and homophobia.
Nonsense

black people contributed, but were entirely unnecessary to our success

Thats not true

Nonsense

Slavery built this nation. That is a fact.

“In the decades between the American Revolution and the Civil War, slavery—as a source of the cotton that fed Rhode Island’s mills, as a source of the wealth that filled New York’s banks, as a source of the markets that inspired Massachusetts manufacturers—proved indispensable to national economic development,” Beckert and Rockman write in the introduction to the book. “… Cotton offered a reason for entrepreneurs and inventors to build manufactories in such places as Lowell, Pawtucket, and Paterson, thereby connecting New England’s Industrial Revolution to the advancing plantation frontier of the Deep South. And financing cotton growing, as well as marketing and transporting the crop, was a source of great wealth for the nation’s merchants and banks.”

Last edited:
THE LA RIOTS- IT WAS ALL BLACKS STEALING/LOOTING ASIAN BUSINESSES.
No it was not.

Then ask yourself how Asians were able to get loans to start businesses in the black community while blacks could not.

Last edited:

Thats not true

Nonsense

“In the decades between the American Revolution and the Civil War, slavery—as a source of the cotton that fed Rhode Island’s mills, as a source of the wealth that filled New York’s banks, as a source of the markets that inspired Massachusetts manufacturers—proved indispensable to national economic development,” Beckert and Rockman write in the introduction to the book. “… Cotton offered a reason for entrepreneurs and inventors to build manufactories in such places as Lowell, Pawtucket, and Paterson, thereby connecting New England’s Industrial Revolution to the advancing plantation frontier of the Deep South. And financing cotton growing, as well as marketing and transporting the crop, was a source of great wealth for the nation’s merchants and banks.”

You are posting politically biased history

you can find other leftwing historians who blame the Cold War entirely on America

as I said, black people contributed to the building of America

but we certainly would have succeeded as a nation without black slaves

THE LA RIOTS- IT WAS ALL BLACKS STEALING/LOOTING ASIAN BUSINESSES.
No it was not.

Then ask yourself how Asians were able to get loans to start businesses in the black community while blacks could not.
Thats easy

asians worked and saved their money

and then loaned it to each other when commercial bands would not lend to them

He does look like someone forced him to take that picture doesnt he?

yeah, cause its so easy to force a black man to take a picture he doesn't want to right? Or is he squinting because the sun is in his eyes. I choose the rational answer.

The relevance of this picture actually means NOTHING. It doesnt mean there are blacks who support the confederacy. Most likely this was taken during some sort of civil war reenactment, it wouldnt be a stretch to believe that members of a community who did this wore different costumes, hell, i would bet southerners, If this is in the south, even wore Union uniforms in the re-enactment.

it could be that to some black people, the relevance of what a civil war re-enactment today... and what the confederate flag means today, is looked at differently from what it meant in 1865, or in 1900 or in 1920.
He most likely would have views quite different from yours, because I'm pretty sure you would never take part in something like that. But that in no way means he doesnt have pride or knowledge or self esteem. It doesnt mean he was forced.. it doesnt mean hes an Uncle Tom. People sometimes have wildly different anc complex views of the world that they form all by themselves.
The relevance of this picture, means very little actually and there is more about this person that we do not know, than we DO KNOW. None of us are really in a position to make a solid judgement without some more info.

I think what IM2 is saying is that the confederate flag was conceived in racism. That literally what it stands for. Any Black man that holds that flag in any type of reverence is either willfully ignorant or a negropean or they were forced.

00d9cf8722e817dada2e848b4f8db317.jpg

Well you know then, I guess this conversation really needs to be had between Black people with these different view points, as obviously for some, the emotions run deep, and to others... they simply seem to not give a F'
I'ts something I cannot answer... i was simply giving the man in the photo the benefit of the doubt as a human being.

And as far as how the confederate flag was concieved.. first of all i am not a Southerner and don't have emotional ties to that region one way or the other, But i have heard it said that a good portion of the southern boys who ended up as cannon fodder were not necessarily fighting for slavery as much as they were fighting because thats where they were born. Our concept of "country" today is much different then it was back then as well, people identified more with their state and probably a lot of them lived in the same town their entire life. They fought because that was where they were born and fighting for your home turf came first as a matter of pride. Though I have no doubt however that many Southerners who's conscience told them otherwise did defect to the North.
And as a matter of fact, I just looked it up. It was about 100,000 southerners who decided to fight for the union.
Seems a bit odd does it not?

Sometimes whites just need to listen.
Sometimes blacks just need to listen. Yeah, that makes no sense to me, just trying to parrot what he said..but put black where white was.

Just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Thats not true

Lemme guess, when we reach mud hut and spear technology level and mostly blacks are in charge, that's when America will be great, right?
Probably will not be electricity or gasoline engines in that scenario.

This IS how racist you are. You are seriously like Planet of The Apes.

There's plenty of good and intelligent Black Americans out there, you are not among them.

Holy fuck you're a retarded racist asshat from hell!

Last edited:

Thats not true

Lemme guess, when we reach mud hut and spear technology level and mostly blacks are in charge, that's when America will be great, right?
Probably will not be electricity or gasoline engines in that scenario.

This IS how racist you are. You are seriously like Planet of The Apes.

There's plenty of good and intelligent Black Americans out there, you are not among them.

HE or she isnt even black lmao.

Thats not true

Nonsense

Wrong, people built this nation. Mostly black and white people.
You worryin' 'bout cotton. They don't even grow cotton here, ever! (Where I'm from)
Sugar? Yeah! Cotton? Wtf?!

I bet your ass wears a cotton t-shirt, though!

New Topics

Forum List

Back