Debate Now Tell Me Something

but if it was Trump who had that attitude it would be front page news
My take is..many people want to be led. They are followers, not leaders. And many of them are JFK people. His era. Kinda like my husband. He is a dem. He hates repubs. He will only vote dem..regardless. And the reason he does this is because is of the JFK era. He refused to see how different the party is now from back then. Why does he refuse? I have no clue. But truth hurts...so he closes his eyes and ears. I think many do the same thing that refuse to "see".
Show him this, or not. :)

yesterday-and-today.jpg

but if it was Trump who had that attitude it would be front page news
My take is..many people want to be led. They are followers, not leaders. And many of them are JFK people. His era. Kinda like my husband. He is a dem. He hates repubs. He will only vote dem..regardless. And the reason he does this is because is of the JFK era. He refused to see how different the party is now from back then. Why does he refuse? I have no clue. But truth hurts...so he closes his eyes and ears. I think many do the same thing that refuse to "see".
Show him this, or not. :)

View attachment 505027
He knows. He shuts down when I try to talk to him about the differences. He REFUSES to hear. So...I let him keep his head in the sand. *shrug*

Perhaps we should discuss the areas of the world that have open borders- let’s start with that. Define a safe and healthy population without borders. I have many sources lined up, but depending on your information I’ll be happy to modify.

Edit- this was in response to post- I think Daniels- regarding US doesn’t need borders. I am obviously doing something wrong today because I can’t get my posts to respond to just an individual.

Last edited:
Sovereignty is our jurisdiction. We don't have a Immigration clause it is a Naturalization clause.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Dear April:
As danielpalos had pointed out where Liberals are getting this from the Constitution, the first enumerated power of 18 lists the two most cited roles of govt: Common Defence (which Conservatives/Republicans focus on) and Tax and Spend/for the general welfare (which Liberals/Democrats focus on).

L/D write their platform policies to focus on internal/social/domestic issues.
They run the govt and their campaigns to focus there. That is what they do.
Like mothers of the household focusing on family and social matters.

C/R focus on law enforcement, national security, interstate commerce and foreign relations, and economy. Mostly External issues while leaving social and personal matters to the people.

That's why D are ill suited for defense that requires a strong deterrent authoritative approach. That is what R are for, where Conservative leaders are not going to focus on social uses of govt but on security and defense.

Until we set up dual administrations that allow both Internal and External leaders over respective policies, we will see failures on both left and right, by trying to play both roles instead of delegating respectively and sharing these duties.

So when leaders and parties fail in one area while succeeding in another, both left and right will complain about the other.

Instead of competing, we should elect both internal and external administrations, and only elect and assign parties to what they specialize in that taxpayers approve.

By delegating duties accordingly, we won't have these problems.

That's why D are ill suited for defense that requires a strong deterrent authoritative approach. That is what R are for, where Conservative leaders are not going to focus on social uses of govt but on security and defense.
Unfortunately, right wingers don't seem to understand our own Constitution. We have a common Defense clause not a common Offense or general Warfare clause. And, what exactly are right wingers good at Defense about?

In contrast, we really do have a general welfare clause. It is not common or limited and must cover any given contingency in a market friendly manner.

Okay there's only going to be a couple of rules here and that's no wishing illness upon Trump or Biden and Harris, (or each other) other than that it's free game because I really want to know the truth about something and I want to hear what everybody has to say. Also, please stay on topic.

If a lot of you people on here worship Biden and Harris so much tell me one thing. Why is it that when they don't seem to care about the safety of this country you all are fine with it, but if it was Trump who had that attitude it would be front page news? Ziggy posted something about Kamala Harris on another forum and I am now convinced she is Satan because of it. Ziggy mind posting that again on here how she won't go to the border to secure America's safety or something?
Hacks being hacks. Party is irrelevant

You are not Roman enough to declare it an "invasion". It is refugees seeking safety. Right-wingers are simply immoral hypocrites, nothing more, concerning natural rights they allegedly support in abortion threads.

And,

Be legal to express law Right-Wingers not immoral practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God). There is no express clause regarding the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

~~~~~~
You don't have to Roman "enough" to know when an invasion is taking place and to know that your president and it's administration is allowing it to occur.
If you live on or near the border in States like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California you can see it happening daily. If you're lucky you, your family, pets, live stock and property will survive the assault.
**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back