Tell me again, how EV's are GOOD for the environment??

High energy density technologies have inherent advantages over low energy density technologies that are hard to overcome especially at global scales. It's just math.

and 6000 gallons of water does not guarantee that it is out.
I'm wondering how much water was used to extinguish the more than 60 ICE vehicles that burned for this one EV

I'm wondering how much water was used to extinguish the more than 60 ICE vehicles that burned for this one EV
Seems like a bullshit statistic if the fires didn't come from the 100,000 sales but from the entire fleet of ICE vehicles. I'm not sure this passes the smell test.

The other thing that would be good to know is how many ICE vehicles spontaneously combust from normal use.

Forget about the environment...we already know they are worse....

More importantly, they suck, are expensive and decided impractical. But don't take my word for it...

Watch THIS..... :rock: :rock::rock:....

Forget about the environment...we already know they are worse....

More importantly, they suck, are expensive and decided impractical. But don't take my word for it...

Watch THIS..... :rock: :rock::rock:....

Good video. I watched the whole thing. The moral of the story... commuting cars only; must have the ability to charge at home; don't let them run dry.

These were new cars with new batteries. I wonder how they fare as they age.

This is happening more often..............EV's catching fire.

As opposed to FUEL driven vehicles, EV's catch fire more often and burn hotter and more completely.
What does this mean? It means the EV's are made of more flammable materials, which burn completely, releasing deadly toxic fumes into the atmosphere.

Fuel driven vehicles do not do this. Sure they burn, and can burn hot, but I've never seen one catch fire and burn till there was nothing left! I've also never seen a fuel driven vehicle fire that couldn't be put out! Even at the most potent fires a fuel driven vehicle could have that I've seen, they may burn all interior and contents, but leave the frame/metal parts.

For the EV's though, all that plastic, all that metal, being completely burned down into deadly toxic fumes!! Not to mention poisoning the ground with the cremated remains!!
Does being such a liar bother you? Probable not if you are a typical Trumpanzee. No, EV's have less fies than do ICE vehicles.

Good video. I watched the whole thing. The moral of the story... commuting cars only; must have the ability to charge at home; don't let them run dry.

These were new cars with new batteries. I wonder how they fare as they age.
Well, why don't you look up the data on the LFP or some of the other new batteries. Many have lifespans that will exceed a million miles.

Forum List

Back