Tell me again, how EV's are GOOD for the environment??

Sorry, but if you don't even know what area of science you "specialized" in your opinion is of no value.

Not really. But you aren't very smart either. "Geologist" my ass.
Try me, thus far you have 63 trolls, flames, and insults in a row. Which is a great example to everyone.

You do nothing but troll because your knowledge is zero.

Because you made fun of "founder"(verb).

I suspect you barely read and it's a struggle.
1663704860187.png

I made fun of you and your comment. If you were intelligent you would recognize that.

Still cant get on topic, can you.

You never heard the word "founder" as a verb before? You are hilarious! What do you read maybe one book every 3 years and that one has a lot of pictures in it?

You really come across as amazingly uneducated.

You never heard the word "founder" as a verb before? You are hilarious! What do you read maybe one book every 3 years and that one has a lot of pictures in it?

You really come across as amazingly uneducated.
Uneducated, yet you are unable to articulate a position other than to say, "no it is not".

Reading? Books? Like the amount of money I make the books I own are a thousand more than you own.

EV's, how are they good?

Do they reduce the energy required to build a car? No, they increase the use of energy required to build a car.

EV's require more energy!

Learn English above the 3rd grade level and the world opens up to you, dipshit.
wait, you posted the wrong word and he's at a 3rd grade level? hahahahaahahahahhahahahahah

The word you actually wanted was 'Flounder'. hahahahahaha make me laugh again.

Acting like the virtue signaling elites.

Last edited:
wait, you posted the wrong word and he's at a 3rd grade level? hahahahaahahahahhahahahahah

The word you actually wanted was 'Flounder'. hahahahahaha make me laugh again.

Acting like the virtue signaling elites.

Stepping out of ignoring you for a moment, moron, but "founder" is the word I was looking for. It is a verb which means to hit the bottom or get lost at the bottom.

You really should learn your own language you moron.

Forum List

Back