Televangelist: God Is About To Send An "Angelic Army" To Murder The Leaders Of Every Government [VIDEO]

If I were God...I would wait till they were all lined up and one of those G...whatever number summits.

Then I would just melt them into their shoes.

Like wax figures, live on TV, no screaming, no blood, just melt them.

How awesome would that be?

Do you know how the FBI trains it's Agents to spot fake money? They immerse them in the knowledge of the real thing. Prophets? In my humble opinion John the Revelator was the last one. I know that's not your thing though.

I think John the Revelator was recounting what had already happened to give encouragement to the new Christians.. It is after all a letter to the seven existing churches.

If I were God...I would wait till they were all lined up and one of those G...whatever number summits.

Then I would just melt them into their shoes.

Like wax figures, live on TV, no screaming, no blood, just melt them.

How awesome would that be?

I saw God do that in a movie once. The movie was about some lost Jewish artifact and some Nazis.

It was awesome.

'''There are no prophets today in the same sense as there were under the old covenant and in the apostolic church. Before the canon of Scripture was complete, God used prophets to maintain order and teach correct doctrine.'' Quote from one of the articles I posted above.

I just had a beer with god, and he said that guy was nuts, and if that nutbag and all the other tv preachers keep lying about what god said, he's gonna smite their asses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back