Teleportation is possible in the quantum world...

The error of humanity is believing that all is known
"Teleportation is possible in the quantum world..."

Unfortunately we are not!

"Teleportation is possible in the quantum world..."

Unfortunately we are not!
Ignorance is bliss. Have a nice quantum entangled pair.

Yes the " Spooky " factor as described by Einstein in one of his many miraculous outpourings that were perhaps 100 years ahead of his time demonstrates the relationship between two places in space time that may be millions of miles away from each other. Not only do we know very little....the more we discover the more volumes of the unknown become apparent. It's amazing that we are here at all given the massive violence of the universe around us.....our future? Well we will die a horrible death at the hands of our own Sun....but it is far more likely that a meteor up to 10 kilometres in diameter will have the final say.

JO

We know very little and what we do know, is probably wrong.
What we have are observations that once observed can be repeated and proved. Observations themselves are never wrong, only conclusions based upon the observations are subject to fallibility

I know everything I need to know about quantum mechanics which is precisely what our best scientists know about it - nothing!
Men can have babies!

Feynman probably penetrated the subject better than anyone including the Big E......amazingly though Feynman developed his Path Integral formulations on line of reasoning completely independent of General relativity when he was finished both theories coincided perfectly which is very significant.

JO

Yes the " Spooky " factor as described by Einstein in one of his many miraculous outpourings that were perhaps 100 years ahead of his time demonstrates the relationship between two places in space time that may be millions of miles away from each other. Not only do we know very little....the more we discover the more volumes of the unknown become apparent. It's amazing that we are here at all given the massive violence of the universe around us.....our future? Well we die a horrible death at the hands of our own Sun....but it is far more likely that a meteor up to 10 kilometres in diameter will have the final say.

JO
Since we know the sun is finite and that the asteroid is coming we will leave Earth to live, we must. This process did not start on the Earth, nor will it end here

I know everything I need to know about quantum mechanics which is precisely what our best scientists know about it - nothing!
Men can have babies!

Feynman probably penetrated the subject better than anyone including the Big E......amazingly though Feynman developed his Path Integral formulations on line of reasoning completely independent of General relativity when he was finished both theories coincided perfectly which is very significant.

JO
However at present nothing lines up at all as in order for any current math to work 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Fact, nothing is missing or dark, the assumption that we know how it must be is silly and arrogant as well

Men can have babies!

JO
However at present nothing lines up at all as in order for any current math to work 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Fact, nothing is missing or dark, the assumption that we know how it must be is silly and arrogant as well

Totally agreed.....I am awaiting with bated breath the launch of the James Webb Telescope.....hoping for at least some minor hint as the the mystery of the construction of space time and its mysterious behaviors.....

JO

Men can have babies!

JO

Totally agreed.....I am awaiting with bated breath the launch of the James Webb Telescope.....hoping for at least some minor hint as the the mystery of the construction of space time and its mysterious behaviors.....

JO
Just as Columbus could not discover or describe the new world from Spain, we will never understand either space or time from the Earth alone, any and every telescope reveals the same thing in a different way which is that it is time to leave Earth and look for a new or previous home in the stars

Men can have babies!

JO

JO
Just as Columbus could not discover or describe the new world from Spain, we will never understand either space or time from the Earth alone, any and every telescope reveals the same thing in a different way which is that it is time to leave Earth and look for a new or previous home in the stars
We need a way to get there. Rockets suck.

Men can have babies!

JO

JO
There are already new methods of propulsion such as the ion drive. The real problem is building a ship big enough to leave because the ship can not be loaded with food as any trip will include multiple generations so the ark if you wish to call it that must contain the biosystems that grow food and purify water. There is also no way to reverse an ion drive so once you put it in motion it stays there

Men can have babies!

JO

JO
There are already new methods of propulsion such as the ion drive. The real problem is building a ship big enough to leave because the ship can not be loaded with food as any trip will include multiple generations so the ark if you wish to call it that must contain the biosystems that grow food and purify water. There is also no way to reverse an ion drive so once you put it in motion it stays there

Unless we discover the secrets of worm hole travel.....we are pretty much doomed.....
The idea of a multi generational ark is nice....but fraught with so many problems it's hard to fathom..
The radiation factor near the Ort Cloud is so pervasive it is unlikely we would even get past that....
It's almost like a second Corona out there.

JO

Men can have babies!

JO

JO

Unless we discover the secrets of worm hole travel.....we are pretty much doomed.....
The idea of a multi generational ark is nice....but fraught with so many problems it's hard to fathom..
The radiation factor near the Ort Cloud is so pervasive it is unlikely we would even get past that....
It's almost like a second Corona out there.

JO
Nah an ark is easy, just do not really think of it as transport but a new life in space. The ship will have to leave unfinished and be built and rebuilt in sections in space. You need to just drop the idea of ever returning. In fact if a huge metal asteroid could be captured and redirected it could itself become the frame of the new ship built in space. Interestingly humans over generations would lose muscle in the void of no gravity or less gravity and may become alien like...........

Forum List

Back