Telemundo poll - Trump wins first debate 66% to 34% and another Latino poll, Trump won.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Okay, so if this is true in regards to Telemundo, Biden and the Democrats are in real trouble!!!

From Puerto Rico

Trump 51% Biden 49%

It helps to under stand Trump if you don't understand English it seems.

If you're going to go down that road, it would help if you actually displayed coherency of the English language. Regardless, your reply is a full blown display of the hidden racism that is in every leftist.

It helps to under stand Trump if you don't understand English it seems.

If you're going to go down that road, it would help if you actually displayed coherency of the English language. Regardless, your reply is a full blown display of the hidden racism that is in every leftist.
Wait did candy just stereotype Hispanics as not knowing English? Holy shit imagine if Trump had said that.........Candy must be HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys say that the Telemundo poll would be important before the debate?

Or did you just look for any poll after the debate that agrees with you, which happens to be from Telemundo?

Or did you just look for any poll after the debate that agrees with you, which happens to be from Telemundo?
Well we didn't think Trump would crush the Hispanic vote that hard, show me someone who did? So yeah, that is a very unexpected result...if it was opposite, that would be about normal and it wouldn't be discussed.

It matters not. Even Breitbart points out that poll is unscientific, meaningless, and probably rigged...

The score has little practical meaning, partly because Telemundo’s respondents were not a scientific sample and may have been organized themselves to skew Telemundo’s results.

Well we didn't think Trump would crush the Hispanic vote that hard, show me someone who did? So yeah, that is a very unexpected result...if it was opposite, that would be about normal and it wouldn't be discussed.

What would you say if the Telemundo vote said that Biden won big?

read my reply, what does it say?

read my reply, what does it say?

Sounds like you’re just picking any random poll that agrees with you to make yourself feel better.

You guys can’t seem to make up your minds about polls. But as soon as you find one you like, you swarm all over it.

WTF? What polling group calls people at ten oclock at night?

Latin culture stays up way late into the night; it's a function of the hot weather closer to the equator. They don;t even eat supper until near midnight in Mexico, and the habit stays with a lot of immigrants and illegal aliens as well when the come North. My wife's family came here in the 1780's and they still don't eat dinner before 10 pm.

Trump will pick up a larger percentage of the latino vote this time than he did last time, simply because of the Democrats' fawning over faggots and pedophiles and making all those promises to black racist thugs. Latinos are competitors for the same neighborhoods black thugs squat in, and they intend to move them out and move themselves in. The more Democrats riot and burn, the more votes they push to Trump. I hope they keep it up, and I especially hope they follow through on their threats re Election Day, win or lose.

Forum List

Back