We must help this poor kid out
He acted in self defense

I am guessing this heroic kid has little money
. He will need massive funds to win .
If mark levin or Dr S or Hannity set up a legal fund we all should contribute
American law is all about $$$
We must help this poor kid out
He acted in self defense

Any go fund me ...or site like it ..... the leftist will automatically shut it down.
Wait till they set something up that'll stay up
I haven't been on interwebs all day ..if I see any ill throw em up

In my Criminal Justice classes, eons ago, the professor said that, "Justice in America, depends upon how much money you have, how good your attorney is and whose courtroom you are in." The kid better be able to get the best damn lawyer his parents can afford and try to get him into a republican appointed judge, for the left will be out to crucify hm.
Having said that....he's a kid/minor, as such, his judgement is impaired. He shouldn't have gone out there with a rifle to defend the car dealership. The dealership is insured and the owners would not have wanted him killing people or him getting put in prison. Every time there is gunfire, the left chuckles, because they know that the public likes "knee-jerk" laws made to try and solve a problem, rather than well thought out discussions and in this case, the knee-jerk law will be anti-gun. Also, isn't the minimum age to purchase/own a rifle, 18 years of age? If so, whose rifle did he have? If it belonged to a family member, that family member could be in trouble.

Last edited:
These guys got overwhelmed in hours

This Young Heros family is gonna need legal help and cash

Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund
*** We are pausing this briefly overnight, way larger response than we can manageWe have quite a bit to go through now. Way more than we expected. So we’re going to pause this. Let us assess this and get his family the money. We are tapped out on being able to handle the influx of new people and donations. Its just not something we expected or can handle. Someone else probably needs to take it from here. At the time of pausing there is $14,021.00 donated, so we will get that to the family and make a post when we do. ***

GoFundMe is not allowing anyone to crowdfund for the defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, so we’ll do it ourselves. 100% of all money raise will go to the family of Kyle Rittenhouse for use in his upcoming trial.

Maybe we should make the cops that shot a man in the back eight times pay for the damage and destruction and pay for the attorney for the kid.

Maybe we should make the cops that shot a man in the back eight times pay for the damage and destruction and pay for the attorney for the kid.
Maybe the repeat criminal who resisted arrest and posed a threat to the cops, thereby warranting his shooting, should pay for all rioting and legal expenses.

In my Criminal Justice classes, eons ago, the professor said that, "Justice in America, depends upon how much money you have, how good your attorney is and whose courtroom you are in." The kid better be able to get the best damn lawyer his parents can afford and try to get him into a republican appointed judge, for the left will be out to crucify hm.
Having said that....he's a kid/minor, as such, his judgement is impaired. He shouldn't have gone out there with a rifle to defend the car dealership. The dealership is insured and the owners would not have wanted him killing people or him getting put in prison. Every time there is gunfire, the left chuckles, because they know that the public likes "knee-jerk" laws made to try and solve a problem, rather than well thought out discussions and in this case, the knee-jerk law will be anti-gun.

I dont know wisconson law most states carrying is usually a misdemeanor
As we all know States differ ...

Crossing state lines when he lives that close ...fleeing the state kinda a technicality....but like ya said they're gonna look to crucify him if they're leftwing totalitarians

Minors have the second best 'immunities' after our dog shit congress critters an other assorted present and former government terds

As more information comes in on this case, it seems that there may have been justification for the action.
Although, personally, I'm so sick of the habitual/violent criminals causing problems, I don't object to such types getting offed by the cops.
I'm beginning to see that countries like Saudi Arabia, may have the right idea when it comes to criminals. If they steal, it's "off with a hand." If they murder or rape, it's "off with the head." That happens here for awhile, and watch the crime rate drastically drop.

As more information comes in on this case, it seems that there may have been justification for the action.
Although, personally, I'm so sick of the habitual/violent criminals causing problems, I don't object to such types getting offed by the cops.
I'm beginning to see that countries like Saudi Arabia, may have the right idea when it comes to criminals. If they steal, it's "off with a hand." If they murder or rape, it's "off with the head." That happens here for awhile, and watch the crime rate drastically drop.
And you feel that cops shouldn't have to follow your desires for Sharia law?

And you feel that cops shouldn't have to follow your desires for Sharia law?

Humm. Probably a better alternative then what the control freak left..... on a mission to make it to collectivist utopia ....has in mind
But not by much .....I'm gonna need pork and tequila

Allah ahkahbar its a trap

Don't really have much to say about this "kid" other than he has thrown his life away for nothing. Trying to make him a hero is a disgrace and may only encourage more lonely disconnected losers to do the same stupid shit.

Having said that....he's a kid/minor, as such, his judgement is impaired. He shouldn't have gone out there with a rifle to defend the car dealership. The dealership is insured and the owners would not have wanted him killing people or him getting put in prison. Every time there is gunfire, the left chuckles, because they know that the public likes "knee-jerk" laws made to try and solve a problem, rather than well thought out discussions and in this case, the knee-jerk law will be anti-gun. Also, isn't the minimum age to purchase/own a rifle, 18 years of age? If so, whose rifle did he have? If it belonged to a family member, that family member could be in trouble.
I got my first rifle for my 12th birthday.

In Illinois where this kid lives the age limit is 14 not 18.

Don't really have much to say about this "kid" other than he has thrown his life away for nothing. Trying to make him a hero is a disgrace and may only encourage more lonely disconnected losers to do the same stupid shit.

Not yet
He killed two losers left wing subhuman animals

One a convicted child molester ....
And now he is going to be a convicted murderer and the unhappiest prison bitch ever. Some hero you people have.

Not yet

And now he is going to be a convicted murderer and the unhappiest prison bitch ever. Some hero you people have.
Maybe
maybe not
peaceful.jpeg

But as usual ...leftards jumping the gun never pans out that well for yas
later.jpeg

Not yet

Maybe
maybe not
View attachment 380569
View attachment 380570
If he does not serve time it's proof that the protesters are right about the system being broken and racist. He is a product of paranoia, teen rage and bad parenting just like most of the school shooters. Nothing noble to see here. Just another loser who thinks respect and courage are things that come from the barrel of a gun.

Not yet

Maybe
maybe not
View attachment 380569
View attachment 380570
If he does not serve time it's proof that the protesters are right about the system being broken and racist. He is a product of paranoia, teen rage and bad parenting just like most of the school shooters. Nothing noble to see here. Just another loser who thinks respect and courage are things that come from the barrel of a gun.

Bullshit!!! Attack a guy running away; beat them when they're on the ground; expect a bloody coffin!!!

Tuff shit, BurnLootMurder!!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back