3 Teens With AK-47 Jump Wall Into Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...Trump lost the teen vote when he banned Tik Tok, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it shouldn't happen out there, folks!

go home to mommy!

Trump does not scare easily. he once won a staring contest...with the sun.

when Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under the bed...for Trump!
Trump built a new wall around the White House and hid in his bunker from a peaceful demonstration. He also is a draft dodger. How would he get under Chuck Norris’ bed from the bunker?

.....these high school '''grads''' and college punks have no idea what life really is...they never had to work or pay for anything ..they are in a bubble

Quoted from your OP link. - "Police say it is unlikely the teens knew the wall they jumped was property belonging to the President of The Untied States."

Quoted from your OP link. - "Police say it is unlikely the teens knew the wall they jumped was property belonging to the President of The Untied States."

I think jumping the wall with an AK47 earns them whatever treatment the Secret Service would deem necessary.

Also quoted from the OP link. - "The dog also located a backpack with an AK-47 rifle and a loaded magazine inside. Nobody claimed ownership of the weapon."

typical teen excuse...they know EVERYTHING with the internets...IT'S A SERIES OF TUBES!

Also quoted from the OP link. - "The dog also located a backpack with an AK-47 rifle and a loaded magazine inside. Nobody claimed ownership of the weapon."
I bet there are fingerprints on the weapon and magazine

and if the prints match any of the teens then try them as adults and send them to federal prison

Story says teens had no idea what wall they were jumping over. Sounds like a great party.
Generally when jumping over a fence with an AK it's a good idea to know exactly where you are.

I know I always do.

I think jumping the wall with an AK47 earns them whatever treatment the Secret Service would deem necessary.

Yup and you can bet if SS had been present those idiots would have been shot.

The "teens" said they "found" the weapon.

No doubt we'll find out that they "found" it during a burglary.

Forum List

Back