Teenager suffers vaccine reaction, now wheelchair bound after mandate

"Jasmine Comeau is a 17-year-old Grade 12 student from Miramichi, New Brunswick.

She was eager to get back to normal so she could enjoy her final year of high school, and wanted to do her part to ensure that would happen. Her medical officer of health, Dr. Jennifer Russell, even went so far as claiming “There is a road back to somewhat of a normal life and it runs through a vaccination clinic…

Jasmine’s mother, Diane Siemens, and her have been left to try to advocate for themselves and navigate unchartered territory with little to no support from the very government that coerced this statistically at zero-risk teenager into this injection."

In wheel chair for life ??

It is very sad hospitals have adopted the Fauci/CDC unscientific tyranny and require folks smart enough to have avoided the jewish jabs to get tested within 3-5 days of a procedure. This means colonoscopies for example are impossible for folks smart enough to have avoided the jewish jabs. It takes sometimes 3 days to get the results of a "PCR" covid test. Colonoscopies require 2 days of laxatives. So let's say you have a procedure scheduled for a Tuesday. The hospital has to know before noon on Monday you are covid negative. If you take a test on Friday, the results don't come back, generally, until Monday afternoon. So unless you don't mind fasting and taking laxatives for no reason, there is no chance you will be allowed to get a life saving procedure performed because of an idiotic, unscientific policy.

Folks, if the vaccines worked, there would be no need for any masks and other idiocy that is policy to this day at Urgent Care, Hospitals, Physician offices, etc. Very troubling that Fauci and his demons are trying to kill those who outsmarted him with discriminatory policies that the ZOG state judges deem nondiscriminatory.
Our whole medical profession is corrupt and evil.

All they do is shill for Big Pharma. The US consumes 75% of the world’s pharmaceuticals.

The American Medical Association approves puberty blockers, sterilization drugs and “transition“ surgery minors. They have no morals.

Our whole medical profession is corrupt and evil.

All they do is shill for Big Pharma. The US consumes 75% of the world’s pharmaceuticals.

The American Medical Association approves puberty blockers, sterilization drugs and “transition“ surgery minors. They have no morals.
They are murderous ghouls and have been for three or four decades now.

I was lucky. I started my career in medical support back when doctors still actually practiced MEDICINE! As in HEALING! I got to work with some wonderful human beings, before they all became automatons for the pHARMaceutical and insurance industries.

Forum List

Back