Teenage white on white murder

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
On Monday morning, multiple crime scenes, including two residences, could be seen marked off with yellow police tape across the quiet residential community, which Hardwick said had been essential in providing information leading to the arrest.

"This community helped solve the case, this community," Hardwick said. "This community went to work. ... We saw moms and families out walking the woodline in clothes like church clothes yesterday."
An arrest has been made in connection to the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, Sheriff Robert Hardwick of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office announced Monday.

Aiden Fucci, 14, is in custody and is facing a second-degree murder charge, the sheriff’s office announced during a news conference.

Hardwick confirmed that Tristyn’s body was found by a resident Sunday in a wooded area.
I'll bet she got tired of the nerd

Screenshot from 2021-05-10 19-34-57.png

Yeah... I was thinking... I replied to this... WTF?

And now... Ok. They are both white now. Or at least... The name suggests with a search that he is also white.

On Monday morning, multiple crime scenes, including two residences, could be seen marked off with yellow police tape across the quiet residential community, which Hardwick said had been essential in providing information leading to the arrest.

"This community helped solve the case, this community," Hardwick said. "This community went to work. ... We saw moms and families out walking the woodline in clothes like church clothes yesterday."
An arrest has been made in connection to the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, Sheriff Robert Hardwick of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office announced Monday.

Aiden Fucci, 14, is in custody and is facing a second-degree murder charge, the sheriff’s office announced during a news conference.

Hardwick confirmed that Tristyn’s body was found by a resident Sunday in a wooded area.
This is the typical actions of kids who never were told about God, because some bitch a long time ago, decided she didnt want her precious to be taught about good and evil.

This is the typical actions of kids who never were told about God, because some bitch a long time ago, decided she didnt want her precious to be taught about good and evil.
No. There was white-on-white crime before 1965, or whenever O'Hare de-Crist public schools. Things went really bad when AC/DC was allowed to peddle their Devil music in the United States.

Yeah... I was thinking... I replied to this... WTF?

And now... Ok. They are both white now. Or at least... The name suggests with a search that he is also white.
The data migration seemed to have lost the original thread, and the post I was typing when the site decommissioned was about suggesting that we have to discuss white on white crime here in the Racial Relations category just as we would Black on Black crime.

Last edited:

View attachment 488161
I read, she was last seen by family members after midnight. She was reported missing around 10:00 AM. What parents let 13 year olds run around at that time of night or let them leave without saying where they are going in the morning? We didn't. Sad story.

View attachment 488161
Quite the little thug.

“Based on the discovery of the body and admissions during questioning, we refocused our investigative efforts,” the statement said in part. “We were able to obtain numerous search warrants which led to the location of multiple items of evidentiary value at the suspect’s home.”

I read, she was last seen by family members after midnight. She was reported missing around 10:00 AM. What parents let 13 year olds run around at that time of night or let them leave without saying where they are going in the morning? We didn't. Sad story.
White trash.

He said in the phone call – made at 8:39 a.m. on Feb. 27, according to NBC News – that he last saw his son at about 8:30 p.m. the night before.

But Tracy Martin was unaware that his son had been shot and killed after a confrontation at The Retreat at Twin Lakes that night. Trayvon Martin was fatally shot in the chest by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, 28, as he was returning from a 7-Eleven to his father’s girlfriend’s home, police have said.

View attachment 488161
This is a different century now...

White trash.

Don't know if I would go that far, but hardly parents of the year nominees. Day before yesterday, this 13 year old girl was a cute little junior high kid. Now she's dead and a 14 year old, that looks like a candidate for an acne medication commercial is charged with 2nd degree Murder. Anybody know what 2nd degree means in Florida legal statutes?

View attachment 488161
Quite the little thug.

If he was Blacque would the cops accidently not used the taser when they took him into custody?

White trash.

He said in the phone call – made at 8:39 a.m. on Feb. 27, according to NBC News – that he last saw his son at about 8:30 p.m. the night before.

But Tracy Martin was unaware that his son had been shot and killed after a confrontation at The Retreat at Twin Lakes that night. Trayvon Martin was fatally shot in the chest by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, 28, as he was returning from a 7-Eleven to his father’s girlfriend’s home, police have said.

WTM

White Trash Matters

View attachment 488161
what kind of parent ?? isnt it obvious ?? democrats .

View attachment 488161
what kind of parent ?? isnt it obvious ?? democrats .
Everything with you is Democrats. Wooooooooooo!:eek: There's probably one hiding in the cushions of you couch. You should get your 9 and go blow away the sofa. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey! Hey! Hey! Make sure nobody is sleeping on the couch fore do that. :eusa_naughty:

Last edited:

View attachment 488161
That kid deserves life !!
Funny you don’t see white mobs burning down cities

White trash.

WTM

White Trash Matters
Funny if WTM takes off and starts burning down every city

Another case of white kids imitating black culture
No, that's white culture. Whites have been the most violent race throughout the history of this country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back