Teen in fatal crash shuns cops in favor of MySpace

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Teen in fatal crash shuns cops in favor of MySpace

dumbasskz5.jpg

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/15906184.htm

I wonder when people are going to start suing people NOT for being drunk, but for being, simply, shitty drivers. :(

No doubt. I could find at least four or five shitty drivers I'd like to sue each and every morning I go to work... :smoke:

No doubt. I could find at least four or five shitty drivers I'd like to sue each and every morning I go to work... :smoke:

If I could have ONE superpower, it'd be to make anyone I choose orgasm on demand. But if I could have TWO superpowers, the 2nd would be the power to revocate a person's driver's license uppon demand. Not only that, their car would go on Automatic mode, and pull over and shut off at the first safe place.

:)

I wonder when people are going to start suing people NOT for being drunk, but for being, simply, shitty drivers. :(

So you wanna sue every blonde or SUV driver, cell phone users too, huh?
Don’t forget those soccer Moms in their mini-vans though, or the ones putting on make-up in rush hour. Or..or......

I’m ALL for it!

or...people driving in the left lane and not actively passing another vehicle. Yup :)

You would hate what I call the Atlanta raceway (the interstate hwy around and through Atlanta) they pass on the left, right, or in between here. No rules here, it’s a jungle.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot a rule. Get to the next stop sign or red light before the other guy.
That’s on the drivin test.

Or..or......

Or people that stop fifteen, twenty feet from the stop line at an intersection. I want to ram them and push them up to the line when I'm in my truck. If I'm on my Harley and someone pulls that trick, I pull around them in front of them. Then they sit back there looking like, well, the idiot they are. I want to ask just ONE of them... "is that all the better you are at judging distances"?

Or people that stop fifteen, twenty feet from the stop line at an intersection. I want to ram them and push them up to the line when I'm in my truck. If I'm on my Harley and someone pulls that trick, I pull around them in front of them. Then they sit back there looking like, well, the idiot they are. I want to ask just ONE of them... "is that all the better you are at judging distances"?

Or the Morons who don't know how to make a left turn and hold everyone behnd them back light cycle after light cycle.

Forum List

Back