"Teen" Girls who Murdered Uber Eats Driver in DC are reportedly getting Plea Deal

This is disgusting, our justice system is a joke. These Hood Rats will do less than five years.

“On Monday, the teens reportedly reached the plea deal with prosecutors that would ensure they will not be held past the age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility.”

Meanwhile, innocent Kyle Rittenhouse is still awaiting a trail, and Chauvin is still being accused of murder for one overdosing career criminal.

Funny I didn't hear you crying when that white thug Ethan Couch rec'd a slap on the wrist when he murdered 4 people.
YOU cried. Why not this time as well. Oh thats right, you are a racist.

Statistically no. Most are given plea deals and light sentences because of the excuse of their “difficult background”.
Robin DiAngelo calls what you're doing here unexamined whiteness, and says that "Unexamined whiteness is right now probably the most hostile for people of color."

Under this system you adhere strictly to a set of unexamined assumptions and fiercely defended privileges.

For example, the studies w/years of data and facts are just going to bounce right off your thick skull and you'll adhere more strictly to your unexamined assumptions...

1. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/
  2. Same Crime, More Time
  3. https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles
  4. Black men get longer prison sentences than white men for the same crime: Study
  5. Black defendants spend more time in jail for the same crimes. Something has to change | Column
  6. Report: black men get longer sentences for the same federal crime as white men

No matter what the science says, you're going to reject it. Right?

We can't use data any more, because you losers have declared arithmetic to be racist and therefore not acceptable.

Statistically no. Most are given plea deals and light sentences because of the excuse of their “difficult background”.
Robin DiAngelo calls what you're doing here unexamined whiteness, and says that "Unexamined whiteness is right now probably the most hostile for people of color."

Under this system you adhere strictly to a set of unexamined assumptions and fiercely defended privileges.

For example, the studies w/years of data and facts are just going to bounce right off your thick skull and you'll adhere more strictly to your unexamined assumptions...

1. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/
  2. Same Crime, More Time
  3. https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles
  4. Black men get longer prison sentences than white men for the same crime: Study
  5. Black defendants spend more time in jail for the same crimes. Something has to change | Column
  6. Report: black men get longer sentences for the same federal crime as white men

No matter what the science says, you're going to reject it. Right?

We can't use data any more, because you losers have declared arithmetic to be racist and therefore not acceptable.

Your 'data' also makes a point of avoiding how prior criminal convictions play a role in the relatively light sentences given to repeat black offenders, and gang affiliations for your pet serial killers and mass murderers are never recorded either.

The Pizzagate Scandal was never investigated, and poo-pooed almost immediately by a media who didn't want to look at it as they were afraid what they would find.

I don't know if the Clintons are guilty or innocent of this. But their friendship with Convicted Paedophiles Anthony "Carlos Danger" Wiener and Jeff Epstein are well documented.
Are you in any way, shape or form concerned with the current allegations about Mr. Matthew Gaetz?

The Washington Post article that is linked to said that they go back to court on April 20th. Juveniles can be held until the age of 21 but I haven't seen that in a very long time. The younger girl cannot be tried as an adult. The older one could be transferred if she has a history. The following is from the WaPo article:

And then: Kristen Metzger, a D.C. police spokeswoman, said one of the girls is suspected of being involved in an earlier carjacking, but she provided no further details.

So, maybe.

I wonder if there really is no DOC for juveniles or if this is a misunderstanding on the part of the reporter thinking it's an adult prison. I'm not sure how or why anyone would want to hold kids in a kiddie jail for that long.

At any rate, it doesn't appear that anything has been set in stone. They still might go to trial. I would hope they wind up in the DOC.

Forum List

Back