Teen girl dies minutes after second Pfizer vaccine shot

So your solution is what...? Ban the vaccines because relatively few have possibly died from it?
Even if plenty of people have lived to talk about getting the injections, how much of a good difference have any of those shots actually made? I can't count the number of times that I heard about people getting sick not long after getting one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Even if plenty of people have lived to talk about getting the injections, how much of a good difference have any of those shots actually made? I can't count the number of times that I heard about people getting sick not long after getting one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sad that you bought in to the lies and misinformation to scare people

You are the type of person they were targeting

Unlike the rest of you, I actually work in health care and have administered dozens and dozens of the vaccines and been in contact with probably thousands more who’ve had the vaccine and still the only place I’ve heard anyone talking about deaths related to it is here on these boards

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The vaccines do not guarantee prevention or infection or even death. What they do is provide your body better leverage at beating the virus. For most, that means if they do contract the virus, they will likely get better quicker. For those who are vaxxed but still get very sick, they have a better chance at surviving. The benefits of the vaccine far outweigh the side effects.

Forum List

Back