Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!

<<<<<<<< crickets >>>>>>>>

Welcome to the Right

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them

~~~~~~
  • One man died after being shot in the head and a second man died after being shot in the chest.
  • A third man is wounded after someone blew part of his arm off with a rifle.

I saw a video of a guy being chased and falling, he had an AR 15 (I think), or whatever you call it. He shot one person when on the ground, someone tried to take his weapon, he shot in the air when he got up. He had apparently killed at least one person and one had been shot when attacking him (not sure if he died or not).

The question has been about self defense. The people chasing him apparently did so because he shot someone who was breaking into a car and, he was apparently a citizen militia defending a gas station from attacks.

That's what I can glean from this story from quick reading online, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

What is startling to me though, is that this guy is 17. Can he own a guy like that and carry it at that age? If you ask me, no way someone that age should be in that position to begin with. Even a 19 year old hardly has his head working properly, nor even fully formed (I learned that from Hannity of all places). Having a juvenile run around with that weapon is asinine.

I saw a video of a guy being chased and falling, he had an AR 15 (I think), or whatever you call it. He shot one person when on the ground, someone tried to take his weapon, he shot in the air when he got up. He had apparently killed at least one person and one had been shot when attacking him (not sure if he died or not).

The question has been about self defense. The people chasing him apparently did so because he shot someone who was breaking into a car and, he was apparently a citizen militia defending a gas station from attacks.

That's what I can glean from this story from quick reading online, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

What is startling to me though, is that this guy is 17. Can he own a guy like that and carry it at that age? If you ask me, no way someone that age should be in that position to begin with. Even a 19 year old hardly has his head working properly, nor even fully formed (I learned that from Hannity of all places). Having a juvenile run around with that weapon is asinine.
There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Many 17 yr. olds also fought in WWII.

Well, he's arrested now.

He will be released and charges dropped....its very easy to justify the shootings.....they were just some black thugs that had it coming -- and yes, I know the guy he shot in the head was a white guy, but it feels better to say he is black....makes it easier to justify..

Many 17 yr. olds also fought in WWII.

My dad applied to the military at age 15, back when nobody care or asked questions.

"Age"?
"18"
"ok fill out these forms and get move over there for your physical".

Maybe you were ready to handle this situation at 17, I know I wasn't. I also don't think those of this age should be behind a wheel, especially on the high way during rush hour, but what do I know

The local police are in Kenosha, the sheriff's depts from other various cities and towns are in Kenosha,

Along with the federal govts FBI are in Kenosha, the ATF are in Kenosha, the US Marshalls are in Kenosha

The vigilantes are not needed, and have made it worse.

They were all hiding behind a fence protecting one large Gov't building.... :iyfyus.jpg:

You mean the police groupie who was allowed to wander down the street randomly shooting people? Who wasn't even from that town.

Uh, shooting people in the street is what the police are doing, and that's why people are upset.

So, let's get this straight from the Kenosha Police Department.

A black man who in a domestic disturbance situation goes to his car to check on his kids needs to be shot in the back 7 times.

A white kid walks down the street with an assault rifle, shoots 3 people, and the police don't even make an attempt to arrest him.

Great double standards you guys have there.

They better get the facts straight.
Or the real militias will emerge.

wqrning.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back