Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Henry Armstrong
He won 3 weight divisions and should have had 4
I watched him fight on ytube and I have never seen anything like it

He just Bull rushes you the entire fight with insane pressure
He never ever fatigues? Then he throws more punches than I have ever seen in my life
I see why he is the goat

I saw him fight and beat Jewish fighter , Barney Ross just now
Henry the hurricane
Homicidal Henry

He even fought over 30 times in a year

Mike Tyson is probably not the best but he was always my favorite. Maybe it is because I grew up with him knocking people out in the first round and the game "Mike Tyson's Punchout" on NES. Which is still fun to go back an play.

Mike Tyson is probably not the best but he was always my favorite. Maybe it is because I grew up with him knocking people out in the first round and the game "Mike Tyson's Punchout" on NES. Which is still fun to go back an play.
I had no problems getting to Tyson but I was wasted so many times , I quit
Then maybe few yrs later; I saw how someone beat him . I cane home and still lost for months until I won . He was challenging with no ytube

Then maybe few yrs later; I saw how someone beat him . I cane home and still lost for months until I won . He was challenging with no ytube

Yes, it took me awhile also. I can't remember the first time I beat him but I was ecstatic when I finally did. :D Sandman can be a really pain in the butt also!

Yes, it took me awhile also. I can't remember the first time I beat him but I was ecstatic when I finally did. :D Sandman can be a really pain in the butt also!
Yes , sandman has great defense and that famous triple upper cut combo

I played super PO but it had such cheap shots
One very tough fighter could use his hair and hit you with deadly results

I have Punch Out for the original Wii. That is pretty fun also, but I am stuck on a boxer and haven't played it in awhile. I have the Switch and PS5 now so no time for older games. :D

I have Punch Out for the original Wii. That is pretty fun also, but I am stuck on a boxer and haven't played it in awhile. I have the Switch and PS5 now so no time for older games. :D
I may buy the mini switch to only play a few Zelda games
I heard the new links awakening is great and the wind waker will be ported

I have the time but I don’t have the energy to play 3-5 hrs a day as I used to have

I am rehabbing my back now and I want to try out this new mma gym

I have the time but I don’t have the energy to play 3-5 hrs a day as I used to have

I usually only get a few hours when I am off work. I wish I could play 3-5 hours also.lol!

I usually only get a few hours when I am off work. I wish I could play 3-5 hours also.lol!
My brother said one his patients ( who has cancer and is a Vietnam vet ) ..said the only thing that is keeping him alive is his 8 hrs a day of Elders Scrolls

My brother said one his patients ( who has cancer and is a Vietnam vet ) ..said the only thing that is keeping him alive is his 8 hrs a day of Elders Scrolls

Got to love the Agent Orange put out by Monsanto during Nam. But hey, it is good for you they said.

Forum List

Back