Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

Palin is to the Founding Fathers what ISIS is to a Jewish picnic. She has nothing in common with them, not a bloody thing. They would have hated her, all liberals do.

You know what? I might just be crazy enough to want to see what a Nugent/Palin America would look like. They've got my vote!
isis.jpg

Let's pass on that eh? And crazy, batshit fucking utterly nuts crazy is what that would be.

A prefect example of why the Founding Fathers didn't want women to vote? lol.

A perfect example why they didn't let women hold public office maybe

Can she hunt? Like I do.

Can she fish? Like I do.

Can she pump water out of the ground? Like I did?

I think I like her.

Lets look at it this way. Palin can't be any worse than what we've had in the oval office for the past 50 plus years. Also, regardless of any candidate that may or may not run for office, dumb voters are going to do as they always do, and put another professional politician in the White House, then complain for another four years. It'll be no different, voters will vote for their party, put another anti-America idiot in the oval office, then blame the other party when things go wrong. What's going to change? Are voters actually dumb enough to think and to believe that the possible candidates will do the right things, be pro-America, correct our many wrongs, and actually represent John Q. Public? Yes, they're dumb enough, and prove it each election cycle.

Can she hunt? Like I do.

Can she fish? Like I do.

Can she pump water out of the ground? Like I did?

I think I like her.

Fine but in point of fact, she doesn't hunt or fish and I doubt she could pump water. But then, I think you're lying too.

Slime bucket Nugent sat in his own shit for a month rather than serve his country. He's an admitted child molester and convicted poacher.

As bad as $illy twit $arah, Nugent is probably worse.

Forum List

Back