Ted Nugent and Rick Perry

Rick Perry

A simple news story...

You guys are really reaching, aren't you?

Hey, I'm kind of wondering, does this mean you guys will denounce Obama for hanging out with rappers who use the "N-word" as well?

You are comparing a rapper using the N word to Ted Nugent telling the President of the United States to suck on his machine gun?

It's not the left that spent the 2008 election cycle talking about President Obama's "associations". He hardly knew Bill Ayers, but that's all the right wingers can STILL talk about. Perry is out hunting with a man who shit himself to avoid the draft and wants to assassinate the President. Where are all these people that had such a problem with the Presidents "associations"?

Rick Perry

A simple news story...

I think The Nuge is an asshole. Mostly because he shoots tame animals and then does all that stupid poetry and shit. I have also heard that he gut shoots his quarry allot. He may be the life of some political twerps party, but most who dont have to hang out with the guy wont go out of there way to do it. Ted Nugant does not speak for me.

Ted rocks.

He's the poster boy for White Pride.

Rock on.

:rock:

Sure the National Alliance will be calling soon for a gig.
I like his music.

That makes me a racist, right?

And, if I liked the music of the Dixie Chicks, would that make me a good Democrat? And, if I liked the art of van Gogh, that would make me insane, right?

You really ought to consider enlightening yourself in basic thought.

Ted rocks.

Rock on.

I like his music.

And, if I liked the music of the Dixie Chicks, would that make me a good Democrat? And, if I liked the art of van Gogh, that would make me insane, right?

When did this become about "you"?

Rock on.

I like his music.

When did this become about "you"?
Since you responded to ME, idiot.

Y'all do know that old Ted is a pedophile as well..right?

Doh!

Everyone likes the linky..

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[26][27]

Legal guardian. :lol:

And this is just the stuff that's completely confirmed. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back