Ted Cruz: "Will Abolish IRS and Department of "Education"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Cruz hones pitch as he visits rural New Hampshire voters

He is promising to abolish the Internal Revenue Service and scrap the Education Department. He vows to curtail federal regulators, likening to locusts that deserve to be killed. And his standard campaign-style speech includes a zinger about the Second Amendment."

I know he is just a grandstanding demagogue but it is still really nice to make skylar, paintmyhouse and other welfare parasites ' s asshole pucker.

upsidedownflag.gif
ffnrdhkbuu41zyrknvmn.jpg
upsidedownflag.gif

And he'll replace IRS with what exactly? No tax revenue means no USA.

A National Sales Tax would do quite well. It would be perfect. Not a VAT, not a consumption Tax...... A National Sales Tax on everything but Food, Housing and Pharmaceuticals capped at a certain level per item.....

My kind of guy.

Someone willing to blatantly lie to you? I guess he assumes people are too stupid or lazy to even question it. The President can't do either of those things. They were both created by Congress.

Cruz hones pitch as he visits rural New Hampshire voters

He is promising to abolish the Internal Revenue Service and scrap the Education Department. He vows to curtail federal regulators, likening to locusts that deserve to be killed. And his standard campaign-style speech includes a zinger about the Second Amendment."

I know he is just a grandstanding demagogue but it is still really nice to make skylar, paintmyhouse and other welfare parasites ' s asshole pucker.

Yeah, we really need to get rid of regulators. Imagine how much more money BP could have made by now if they hadn't had to deal with that crummy deepwater horizon incident in the Gulf of Mexico.

Right on. But that's why he can't win. The Big Government Authoritarians in both Parties won't allow it to happen.

These kinds of proposals remind me of that Family Guy episode where Peter joins the Tea Party and successfully dissolves the local government. Then when everything falls apart, starts a "new government" curiously just like the old government. :)

These kinds of proposals remind me of that Family Guy episode where Peter joins the Tea Party and successfully dissolves the local government. Then when everything falls apart, starts a "new government" curiously just like the old government. :)

Yeah, but you're a Big Government Authoritarian stooge. So you would think that way. No one is proposing dissolving Government. Stop watching cartoons and grow up.

Yeah, but you're a Big Government Authoritarian stooge. So you would think that way. No one is proposing dissolving Government. Stop watching cartoons and grow up.

"He is promising to abolish the Internal Revenue Service and scrap the Education Department."

You were saying crap for brains?

A National Sales Tax would do quite well. It would be perfect. Not a VAT, not a consumption Tax...... A National Sales Tax on everything but Food, Housing and Pharmaceuticals capped at a certain level per item.....

And who'll collect that tax?

Trained Monkeys.

And they'll be twice as intelligent and ten times as honest as who we have collecting taxes right now.

"He is promising to abolish the Internal Revenue Service and scrap the Education Department."

Since we have THE WORST government-run education in the CIVILIZED WORLD, it might be time to destroy the Dept of Ed (aka; Ed)

But what else could you expect when you let the scum of the earth dimocraps take over an entire system..... They FUCKED IT UP, just like they FUCK UP everything they touch.

Know what we REALLY need to abolish? People like you. Too stupid to be allowed to run anything

As i said, stop watching cartoons and grow up. No one is proposing dissolving Government.

Cruz is being disingenuous when he says he would abolish the IRS. Even under the simplified tax scheme he envisions, there would need to be an enforcement agency.

Since we have THE WORST government-run education in the CIVILIZED WORLD, it might be time to destroy the Dept of Ed (aka; Ed)

But what else could you expect when you let the scum of the earth dimocraps take over an entire system..... They FUCKED IT UP, just like they FUCK UP everything they touch.

Know what we REALLY need to abolish? People like you. Too stupid to be allowed to run anything

Yup, destroyed Education like they've destroyed once great cities such as Chicago and Detroit. They've brought this nation closer to Third World Misery than we've ever seen before.

Cruz is being disingenuous when he says he would abolish the IRS. Even under the simplified tax scheme he envisions, there would need to be an enforcement agency.

There would be, but the days of this current IRS Gestapo would be over. It is time to clean house and ditch the current system. It's rotten to its core.

There would be a need for tax department to collect taxes from Bussiness not individuals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back