Ted Cruz thinks the Paris Agreement was a referendum of the people who live in Paris

Paris was simply the place where the world leaders gathered.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

First of all anyone looking for guidance or a comeback from a politician should be looking to AOC- D-Retard for it.

Second- Cruz is correct. The citizens of Pittsburg will be paying much higher taxes and gas prices because of what the European countries have decided it will take to save the planet. Pittsburg pays the bill and Paris collects.All of it to make you feel like you’ve done something, anything, to save the planet.

Do either you or AOC have an amount of money we need to spend on this bullshit? How much is it going to cost to have 72 and sunny skies world wide? No snowstorms, no hurricanes, no droughts anywhere on the planet. How much do we need to pay for that?

L.K.eat-a-cock's response: "Fuh Fuh Fuh, Trumpster, Fuh Fuh Fuh, I suck dick, fuh fuh fuh"
Dude...you have problems. Is there something to want to tell us? Is the closet door closed too tight?

No, we reanimated them so they are the undead who voted. Do you guys want this conspiracy or not? If so get your facts straight.
Whichever way you prefer its still election fraud

No, it was only election fraud if the unproven theory of reanimated corpses voted. It's way more exciting than your disproven conspiracy theory about Hugo Ch......wait, is he a zombie or how does that work?

No, we reanimated them so they are the undead who voted. Do you guys want this conspiracy or not? If so get your facts straight.

No, it was only election fraud if the unproven theory of reanimated corpses voted. It's way more exciting than your disproven conspiracy theory about Hugo Ch......wait, is he a zombie or how does that work?
We are waiting for the long term affects of the vaccine. The 'I am Legend" version.

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

He's a Constitutional lawyer and 500× smarter than you will ever be you goddamn blithering nincompoop.

We are waiting for the long term affects of the vaccine. The 'I am Legend" version.

Ok, so people from the future took the vaccine and what? Became zombies and now this seems to require a time machine. But I do admire the anti-vax angle you're adding.

He's a Constitutional lawyer and 500× smarter than you will ever be you goddamn blithering nincompoop.

In law school, nobody taught Ted Cruz that the city where an agreement is discussed is the subject of a referendum of its citizens.
A Constitutional lawyer made a dumbass false statement.

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
yeah, and pittsburgh told him to fuck off, then.

A Prog twat Pittsburgh politician, not the people.

No, the people of Pittsburgh voted overwhelmingly not for Trump.

The question is about the Paris accords.

Forum List

Back