Ted Cruz thinks the Paris Agreement was a referendum of the people who live in Paris

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
Ya think?

She is not capable of a measured response. She is fucking stupid.

It was a kneejerk response. One of the dangers of the immediacy of social media. Sometimes, people don't allow for statements to sink in before they respond. She had a perfectly good point to make about world cooperation in environmental matters. That would have a more appropriate response to Cruz's stock campaign slogan.

Ted Cruz is brilliant and he drives the Troglocrats knutts
tedzepplinelmao.jpg

Parents was simply the place where the world leaders gathered.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

Wow, god is she an idiot.

He meant that by re-signing Biden cares more about European opinion than American Jobs. Paris begins with P, Pittsburgh begins with P.

Are you really as dumb as she is?

Well, yes. Yes he is .

Are you saying the Paris agreement is a referendum for the citizens of Paris?
Cruz is correct, you argue?
Cruz didnt say that
Yes he did. Here it is (and stop pretending).

So had he said Marseille it would have been ok? He said Paris because the treaty is named after that city and it certainly applies to them as well as many other cities. What don't you understand?

Cruz didnt say that

cruz used paris and pittsburg as examples

its a common debating procedure among educated people

Cruz didn't say simply Paris. He said Paris citizens. and it was in reference to the Paris agreement. What do Paris citizens have to do with the Paris agreement, you f****** moron?
Show me one example of any educated people pretending that the citizens of a city were being asked for an opinion, based only on the fact that the city was the venue where leaders met?
Ted Cruz thought that the citizens of Paris was being as their opinion. But Paris was simply the venue where the leaders met. You want to help Ted Cruz get out of this embarrassment. You can't, because you're even dumber than he is.

Are you actually and in fact as stupid as you present yourself to be?

This is why you are a Nazi...

First some background, shit fer brains;

In 2017, the last legitimate president said;

{

"No responsible leader can put the workers and the people of their country at this debilitating and tremendous disadvantage," Trump said at the time. "Withdrawing is in economic interest and won't matter much to the climate."

The U.S. can still be environmentally friendly, Trump added. But he wasn't going to put businesses out of work to do it.

"I was elected by voters of Pittsburgh, not Paris," Trump said. "I promised I would exit or renegotiate any deal which fails to serve U.S. interests."

}

So when Sen. Cruz tweeted;

{ "By signing this order, President Biden indicates that he's more interested in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh. Rejoining the Paris agreement isn't about ‘restoring America's leadership abroad' or ‘solving the climate crisis,' but instead it is about Democrats' plans to destroy jobs they don't like - including thousands of manufacturing jobs - and cede control of our energy future to other countries. America's ‘commitment' to the Paris Climate Agreement will be used by the Biden administration as justification for a whole litany of new executive actions and burdensome federal regulations to shape our energy and environmental policy - which will burden American families, manufacturers, and businesses with higher energy costs at a time when they are already struggling." }

There was a foundation, you drooling retard.

Cruz didnt say that

Cruz didn't say simply Paris. He said Paris citizens. and it was in reference to the Paris agreement. What do Paris citizens have to do with the Paris agreement, you f****** moron?
Show me one example of any educated people pretending that the citizens of a city were being asked for an opinion, based only on the fact that the city was the venue where leaders met?
Ted Cruz thought that the citizens of Paris was being as their opinion. But Paris was simply the venue where the leaders met. You want to help Ted Cruz get out of this embarrassment. You can't, because you're even dumber than he is.

MY god but you're retarded.

It's why you're a Nazi.

He said Paris citizens.
Well yeah

you dont think anyone believes the Eiffel Tower is demanding drastic action to save the polar bears do you?

or that 3 Rivers Stadium is holding up the agreement because it cares more American workers than joe biden and the Arch of Triumph do?

of course its the people of paris and the rest of france that biden is pandering to

Cruz didnt say that

Cruz didn't say simply Paris. He said Paris citizens.

Who is more in favor of the Paris Agreement, 2 million people in and around Paris,
or 2 million people in and around Pittsburgh?

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
yeah, and pittsburgh told him to fuck off, then.

A Prog twat Pittsburgh politician, not the people.

No, the people of Pittsburgh voted overwhelmingly not for Trump.

Forum List

Back