Ted Cruz thinks the Paris Agreement was a referendum of the people who live in Paris

here’s the old fool barely making it up the steps

“Salute the Marines!”

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
yeah, and pittsburgh told him to fuck off, then.

A Prog twat Pittsburgh politician, not the people.
sure, elected to represent the people of pittsburgh. really shitty, this democracy thing, eh?

Still not "Pittsburgh", just one guy. Again progs claim agency they do not possess.

Cocksucker.
sure, sure. snowflake.
peduto can speak for pittsburgh. was re-elected with 96 % LOL.

i have further information for you terminal fallacious twat.

your president biden can speak for america. and he does. representative democracy. check it out.

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
yeah, and pittsburgh told him to fuck off, then.

A Prog twat Pittsburgh politician, not the people.
sure, elected to represent the people of pittsburgh. really shitty, this democracy thing, eh?

Still not "Pittsburgh", just one guy. Again progs claim agency they do not possess.

Cocksucker.
sure, sure. snowflake.
peduto can speak for pittsburgh. was re-elected with 96 % LOL.

i have further information for you terminal fallacious twat.

your president biden can speak for america. and he does. representative democracy. check it out.

No opposing candidates...

What was the turnout?

He received 40k votes. What is the population of Pittsburgh?

Parents was simply the place where the world leaders gathered.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

Wow, god is she an idiot.

He meant that by re-signing Biden cares more about European opinion than American Jobs. Paris begins with P, Pittsburgh begins with P.

Are you really as dumb as she is?

You don't know what he meant. You don't speak for Ted Cruz. That's not even a reasonable cover story.

Jobs in Pittsburg as a reason to pull out of the Paris Accord is a complete fail. There greatest economic opportunity in the world right now, is the conversion to green technology. Re-joining the Paris Climate Accord gives the USA access to all of the new green technologies being developed throughout the world, to jump start carbon reduction.

If you really cared about jobs in Pittsburg, you'd want to be part of the Paris Accord.

it makes perfect sense if you are not as dumb as toothy mc-bigtits.

And it's PittsburgH, you cat lady canuck twat.

So in other words, you have nothing. Just lame insults.

How very predictable, and how very pathetic.

L.K.eat-a-cock's response: "Fuh Fuh Fuh, Trumpster, Fuh Fuh Fuh, I suck dick, fuh fuh fuh"
Personal insults is all he knows how to do

And he doesn't even put any effort into them. At least I try to rotate my motif when I go ad hominem.
LOL. look at these two snowflakes whining about personal insults.

the obese tossface even claims to rotate his insults, hahahahahahaha.

does not change the fact the ted cruz's aping of trump's idiocy of 2017 was rejected by pittsburgh, america, and the world.

LOL

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

He meant that by re-signing Biden cares more about European opinion than American Jobs. Paris begins with P, Pittsburgh begins with P.

You don't know what he meant. You don't speak for Ted Cruz. That's not even a reasonable cover story.

Jobs in Pittsburg as a reason to pull out of the Paris Accord is a complete fail. There greatest economic opportunity in the world right now, is the conversion to green technology. Re-joining the Paris Climate Accord gives the USA access to all of the new green technologies being developed throughout the world, to jump start carbon reduction.

If you really cared about jobs in Pittsburg, you'd want to be part of the Paris Accord.

it makes perfect sense if you are not as dumb as toothy mc-bigtits.

And it's PittsburgH, you cat lady canuck twat.

So in other words, you have nothing. Just lame insults.

How very predictable, and how very pathetic.

I have crafted insults, specific to the progressive moron I am responding to.

and you still don't know how to fucking spell, moose-sucker.

L.K.eat-a-cock's response: "Fuh Fuh Fuh, Trumpster, Fuh Fuh Fuh, I suck dick, fuh fuh fuh"
Personal insults is all he knows how to do

And he doesn't even put any effort into them. At least I try to rotate my motif when I go ad hominem.
LOL. look at these two snowflakes whining about personal insults.

the obese tossface even claims to rotate his insults, hahahahahahaha.

does not change the fact the ted cruz's aping of trump's idiocy of 2017 was rejected by pittsburgh, america, and the world.

LOL

Not rejected by the people of Pittsburgh, but by a mayor that got 40k votes out of a population of around 305k.

Why didnt he say that. His tweet makes no sense.

Re-joining the Paris Climate Accord gives the USA access to all of the new green technologies being developed throughout the world, to jump start carbon reduction.
The United States was a leader in "new green technologies" long before the PCA was conceived. Green Technology regulations kills jobs in this country and sends those jobs looking for a home.

You can't save the earth from deadly gases :rolleyes: by relocating manufacturing, DUH. It's a "spread the wealth" scam.

Graph showing GHG emissions for the top 6 emitters

Why didnt he say that. His tweet makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back