Ted Cruz thinks the Paris Agreement was a referendum of the people who live in Paris

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Paris was simply the place where the world leaders gathered.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

Parents was simply the place where the world leaders gathered.
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez made fun of (and fact-checked) Ted Cruz's extremely dumb tweet:

Wow, god is she an idiot.

He meant that by re-signing Biden cares more about European opinion than American Jobs. Paris begins with P, Pittsburgh begins with P.

Are you really as dumb as she is?

Ted Cruz is correct. The Paris Climate Change Treaty will do nothing but harm for US citizens, costing them $Trillions, as well as jobs. Just look at the Keystone XL pipeline's thousands of unemployed construction workers.

"dumb" is what democrats are. Remember that democrats are worried that the island of Guam will capsize...

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.

I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump said on the lawn of the White House when he announced pulling out of the accords. While I commend AOC for responding, she should have taken the time to craft a more measured response.
yeah, and pittsburgh told him to fuck off, then.

A Prog twat Pittsburgh politician, not the people.

sure, elected to represent the people of pittsburgh. really shitty, this democracy thing, eh?

after trying to disenchfranchise them.
Only the illegal voters should be disenfranchised. And there were plenty of them in PA
grow up, loser.

this has been investigated, litigated, audited etc.

And swept under the rug by prog twats like you.

How's Kamala's dildo in your ass feeling today?
ah, trumplogic and trumpgrace.
very informative.

L.K.eat-a-cock's response: "Fuh Fuh Fuh, Trumpster, Fuh Fuh Fuh, I suck dick, fuh fuh fuh"

sure, elected to represent the people of pittsburgh. really shitty, this democracy thing, eh?

Still not "Pittsburgh", just one guy. Again progs claim agency they do not possess.

Cocksucker.

He meant that by re-signing Biden cares more about European opinion than American Jobs. Paris begins with P, Pittsburgh begins with P.

You don't know what he meant. You don't speak for Ted Cruz. That's not even a reasonable cover story.

Jobs in Pittsburg as a reason to pull out of the Paris Accord is a complete fail. There greatest economic opportunity in the world right now, is the conversion to green technology. Re-joining the Paris Climate Accord gives the USA access to all of the new green technologies being developed throughout the world, to jump start carbon reduction.

If you really cared about jobs in Pittsburg, you'd want to be part of the Paris Accord.

AOC is a fucking tard to take everything literally.

Lets not forget this dumb bitch claimed she saved millions in tax dollars by not letting Amazon open an office in her district with 25,000 jobs all paying at least $50k.

She is really really really dumb.

When she was a bartender and someone asked for sex on the beach she was probably offended.

You don't know what he meant. You don't speak for Ted Cruz. That's not even a reasonable cover story.

Jobs in Pittsburg as a reason to pull out of the Paris Accord is a complete fail. There greatest economic opportunity in the world right now, is the conversion to green technology. Re-joining the Paris Climate Accord gives the USA access to all of the new green technologies being developed throughout the world, to jump start carbon reduction.

If you really cared about jobs in Pittsburg, you'd want to be part of the Paris Accord.

it makes perfect sense if you are not as dumb as toothy mc-bigtits.

And it's PittsburgH, you cat lady canuck twat.

Forum List

Back