Ted Cruz SHREDS Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO

This is epic. Ted is spot on. I challenge anyone to dispute where Ted is factually not accurate. These Tech giants need to lose 230 protections immediately.

See, not 1 liberal made a post challenging the legal accuracy of what Ted said...only Ad Homeinem attacks.

The liberals on this board are so low brow.

Jack Dorsey Hires Homeless Man Off Streets Of San Francisco To Fill In For Him At Hearings
article-7315-1.jpg

"Yeah, uh, censorship, I like that. That's good stuff," said the hobo to the confused panel. "The apocalypse is coming, man. The signs are all around us!"

"Sorry, Mr., uh, Dorsey, we were expecting a professional-looking CEO, but you're clearly just a hobo off the streets of San Francisco," said Senator Mike Lee. "Couldn't you at least have taken a shower before talking to the United States Senate?"

"Hey, bro, chill out," the hobo responded. "Don't harsh my mellow, man. I'm doing this for a couple bags of blow and a $20, man. You suck!"

For his part, Mark Zuckerberg programmed a lookalike android to testify."

This is epic. Ted is spot on. I challenge anyone to dispute where Ted is factually not accurate. These Tech giants need to lose 230 protections immediately.

Ted Cruz is a embarassment. I am ashamed that I voted for Cruz in 2016. Twitter didn't prevent the New York Post from distributing their content. They said you cannot use our platform to distribute it. The New York post has a website. Twitter didn't shut that down. Twitter can censor as the 1st Amendment does not apply to them. It constrains the government not private companies.

If you're embarrassed by Ted Cruz, the you're an embarrassment to all decent, intelligent human beings forced to be in proximity to you. Do us all a favor and hold your breath until Senator Cruz apologizes for not being the leftist evil-monger of your dreams.

Ted Cruz has become a far right wing nutjob. Crus is not decent or intelligent. Garbage li,ke you are a embarassment to this country. Sorry to disillusion you but am a centrist and centrists are not supporting Trump or Republicans. hope Cruz runs in 2024 so he can be defeated.

"Ted Cruz says a lot of things I don't like. That makes him a bad person. And YOU are a bad person for liking him, and you should be VERY UPSET now that I don't approve of you, because I MATTER!! I DO, I DO, I DO, I JUST KNOW YOU CARE WHAT I THINK!!!"

Dumbtwat, if literally the only thing I knew about Ted Cruz was that a shitstain poseur with delusions of humanity like you didn't approve of him, that would be enough for me to erect a statue of him in the town square. Save your condemnations for someone who doesn't consider you a waste of perfectly good gutter space, and save your lies about "centrism" for your therapist.

Hopefully, by 2024 you will have stopped hiding from Trump's victory in the 2020 election and will be around to have your fantasies crushed yet again.

The trophy for the best debater at FUCKING HARVARD is named after Cruz. What do you think that poster has ever accomplished.

Seems the poster is anti Hispanic. Racist.
you like Ted Cruz?
5py6n01p6we61.jpg

Ted Cruz is a embarassment. I am ashamed that I voted for Cruz in 2016. Twitter didn't prevent the New York Post from distributing their content. They said you cannot use our platform to distribute it. The New York post has a website. Twitter didn't shut that down. Twitter can censor as the 1st Amendment does not apply to them. It constrains the government not private companies.

If you're embarrassed by Ted Cruz, the you're an embarrassment to all decent, intelligent human beings forced to be in proximity to you. Do us all a favor and hold your breath until Senator Cruz apologizes for not being the leftist evil-monger of your dreams.

Ted Cruz has become a far right wing nutjob. Crus is not decent or intelligent. Garbage li,ke you are a embarassment to this country. Sorry to disillusion you but am a centrist and centrists are not supporting Trump or Republicans. hope Cruz runs in 2024 so he can be defeated.

"Ted Cruz says a lot of things I don't like. That makes him a bad person. And YOU are a bad person for liking him, and you should be VERY UPSET now that I don't approve of you, because I MATTER!! I DO, I DO, I DO, I JUST KNOW YOU CARE WHAT I THINK!!!"

Dumbtwat, if literally the only thing I knew about Ted Cruz was that a shitstain poseur with delusions of humanity like you didn't approve of him, that would be enough for me to erect a statue of him in the town square. Save your condemnations for someone who doesn't consider you a waste of perfectly good gutter space, and save your lies about "centrism" for your therapist.

Hopefully, by 2024 you will have stopped hiding from Trump's victory in the 2020 election and will be around to have your fantasies crushed yet again.

The trophy for the best debater at FUCKING HARVARD is named after Cruz. What do you think that poster has ever accomplished.

you like Ted Cruz?
5py6n01p6we61.jpg

Fun fact: Cruz's father's story has NOTHING to do with being here illegally.

Second fun fact: You were in such a rush to attack Cruz that you made a fool of yourself. Again.

You know if the loose 230 protection they would not only take him off but would probably have to ban the NY Post for over a year...

They would also ban Cruz for supporting the this lie... They could sued and the prosecutor could say that having someone as unstable as Cruz who proposes a story that is has no real evidence and is obviously a fabrication...

What the fuck mental retardation are you spewing?

You know if the loose 230 protection they would not only take him off but would probably have to ban the NY Post for over a year...

They would also ban Cruz for supporting the this lie... They could sued and the prosecutor could say that having someone as unstable as Cruz who proposes a story that is has no real evidence and is obviously a fabrication...

Cruz tried to murder AOC, so...

you like Ted Cruz?
5py6n01p6we61.jpg
My understanding is that he was granted political asylum from the commie shit Cuban government that you love so much.

The fucking longhorns gave him an academic scholarship, so if you want to besmirch that wretched institution, be my guest.

I'm not a fan of Cruz in term of his love of Globalism, but he basically flushed the autistic Dorsey down the toilet.

I'm not a fan of Cruz in term of his love of Globalism, but he basically flushed the autistic Dorsey down the toilet.

Microdosing.

Microdosing.

Absolutely

Microdosing.

Absolutely

Are we the only ones who know this?

Cruz tried to murder AOC, so...

Who wouldn't?

I think these tech giants have become a threat to the constitution by squashing freedom of speech.
This will lead later to a soviet style government.

Democrats Der Fuehrer at Facebook about his threat against the right to privacy....but he didn't mention anything about how they felt they had the right to control conservative speech.

Forum List

Back