Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

You might want to take the time to do some reading on Constitutional law instead of just posting foolishness

At least I realize that the US Constitution, which I carry around in my purse and study up on when I'm stuck in a line or a waiting room, doesn't say anything about abortion or homosexuals.

At least I realize that the US Constitution, which I carry around in my purse and study up on when I'm stuck in a line or a waiting room, doesn't say anything about abortion or homosexuals.

I said that you should read Constitutional Law. Not rely on a literal reading of the text. You seem to think that the only rights are those that are enumerated. BTW Hetersexuality or rights of the unborn are mentioned either

What same sex straight couples. Who are they? Where the fuck are they!? In any case, no one is thinking much any more about this "similarly situated" stuff. Marriaige is marriage and gay people are who they are. Society has moved on.

They don’t require a proclamation of sexuality to obtain a marriage license.

I find it interesting that on lists of reasons people marry, one item that is high on the list is financial security. Huh, no reason to believe straights wouldn’t take advantage of it? I’m sure gays have for that very reason, right?

I find it interesting that on lists of reasons people, one item that is high on the list is financial security. Huh, no reason to believe straights wouldn’t take advantage of it? I’m sure gays have for that very reason, right?

HeyNorm, I'm really enjoying your posts but I'd advise you to show that poster the amount of contempt it deserves and also show it your heels. I just did.

HeyNorm, I'm really enjoying your posts but I'd advise you to show that poster the amount of contempt it deserves and also show it your heels. I just di.
HeyNorm, I'm really enjoying your posts but I'd advise you to show that poster the amount of contempt it deserves and also show it your heels. I just did.

Thanks for the advise. Educating the obviously uninformed about same sex marriage is a calling I guess. Although this guy seems to be a tough student.

But I’ll just have to keep trying!

No shit! That is exactly what I have been saying. Anyone can marry anyone who the chose for any reason without explaination as long as it involves consenting human adults who are not too closely related as per state law. Yet YOU called me a bigot for alledgely wanting to exclude them from marriage. Are you really that stupid?

I find it interesting that on lists of reasons people marry, one item that is high on the list is financial security. Huh, no reason to believe straights wouldn’t take advantage of it? I’m sure gays have for that very reason, right?
I find it interesting that you will keep comming up with a whole buch of shit like this inorder to deflect attention away from the fact YOU WERE FORCED TO ADMIT THAT YOU LIED about your reasons for opposing same sex marriage. For days on end, you insisten that it was because they- as a couple- cannot conceive a child.

Then you sheepishly admitted that you DO NOT OPPOSE the marriage of opposite sex couples who cannot conceive on their own. You should be exceedingly embarrassed but I don't think that you are because you are not smart enough to realize how stupid you made yourself sound .

So, what will it take to get you to state the real reasons that you oppose same sex marriage? How many more days of polking at you until you break down? This will be fun!

Forum List

Back