Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

More evidence of your stupidity. A minority of 3% deserves that same protection under that law as the majority who are- as you said- uneffected by it. But the minority is profoundly effected. Now please stop making a damned fool of yourself

Sure they do. The 3% do indeed deserve the same protection as the 97% eligible for same sex marriage. I think all people who decide on a same sex marriage should be treated equally, regardless if they are straight or gay couples.

That however does not mean they need to fall under the same moniker as opposite sex married couples.

BTW, do you think same sex straight couples would think their relationship is similarly situated to opposite sex couples?

Sure they do. The 3% do indeed deserve the same protection as the 97% eligible for same sex marriage. I think all people who decide on a same sex marriage should be treated equally, regardless if they are straight or gay couples.

That however does not mean they need to fall under the same moniker as opposite sex married couples.

BTW, do you think same sex straight couples would think their relationship is similarly situated to opposite sex couples?
don't expect a reply, liberals cannot deal with logical questions.

back to the OP. that is not what Cruz said. He said that it is not a federal constitutional issue and therefore should be decided by the voters of each state, not the SC. That is all he said, stop lying about this.

Do all non married people suffer? Interesting thought process you have.
Cut the moronic crap with you bullshit questing and answer my question that you have been dodging for days now:

Do you or do you not oppose marriage for opposite sex couples who cannot have children one on one since that is the reason why you oppose marriage for samesex gay couples.

Cut the moronic crap with you bullshit questing and answer my question that you have been dodging for days now:

Do you or do you not oppose marriage for opposite sex couples who cannot have children one on one since that is the reason why you oppose marriage for samesex gay couples.

I have answered. I do not oppose.

And……..

Keeeeeeeep trollin', trollin', trollin..........................

I have answered. I do not oppose.

And……..
Really...so you are finally admitting that you have been lying all along by claiming the inability for gay couples to have children one one one is you reason for opposing their marriage

I suppose that is progress. Now you just have to explain what the real reson is. However, I doubt that you will tell the truth.

Please explain EXACTLY who has been damaged and how society has been destroyed by gay marriage.
I never said anything like that. When a society has no norms of behavior it will crumble, history does not lie.

I am ok with gay unions, but they are not marriages and homosexuality is NOT a normal human condition, it is a mental aberration.

hat however does not mean they need to fall under the same moniker as opposite sex married couples.

What same sex straight couples. Who are they? Where the fuck are they!? In any case, no one is thinking much any more about this "similarly situated" stuff. Marriaige is marriage and gay people are who they are. Society has moved on.

What same sex straight couples. Who are they? Where the fuck are they!? In any case, no one is thinking much any more about this "similarly situated" stuff. Marriaige is marriage and gay people are who they are. Society has moved on.
"gay" is not a normal mammalian condition. it is a mental aberration, until you can accept that you have a mental disease you will continue to live in a vacuum of ignorance.

Forum List

Back