Ted Cruz is now Campaigning with Pence for Trump, and Major Networks, including FOX IGNORES IT

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was channel surfing and caught a glimpse of Cruz with Pence on a tarmac, and the FOX talking bimbo just ignored the feed and kept running on and on about Melannia Trumps speech. I really wanted to hear what the story was about Cruz and Pence, so I had to google it.

Guess what? Trumps old rival, Ted Cruz, has endorsed Trump and is out campaigning for him now with VP nominee Pence!

Why isnt this story getting more coverage?

Cuz it hurts the Hildebeat?

Mike Pence, Ted Cruz set to tout Trump in Michigan

Ted Cruz Will Appear With Mike Pence to Campaign for Trump

You are right . They should be all over how shady Trump has hooked up with a guy he called "lying ted".

My favorite Cruz campaign moment was when he got boxed out from getting on stage with Huckabee and Kim Davis.

How can this man handle ISIS when he can't handle a Hucksbee staffer!? lol

Oh I am one happy woman. You know it gets down and dirty in primaries and what we saw more than the candidtes were their original primary managers squaring iff. They made it more about them and not the candidates.

That was wrong. It means Kellyanne has brought them together. If Trump makes Cruz and this is what I always wanted AG omg we are rocking. Now he could be SC the man is brilliant.

One thing I do not understand this election year, but maybe too I have always been a straight shooter. OMG now I'm prejudice against the LBGT community.

Always telling the truth. These good men battled it out. What they didn't expect was their campaign managers to get in the mud. And fight each other. This was wrong.

I was channel surfing and caught a glimpse of Cruz with Pence on a tarmac, and the FOX talking bimbo just ignored the feed and kept running on and on about Melannia Trumps speech. I really wanted to hear what the story was about Cruz and Pence, so I had to google it.

Guess what? Trumps old rival, Ted Cruz, has endorsed Trump and is out campaigning for him now with VP nominee Pence!

I hate Cruz.

I hate Cruz.
That's because he's good, and you're evil. And he will go to heaven, while you go to hell.

Oh I am one happy woman. You know it gets down and dirty in primaries and what we saw more than the candidtes were their original primary managers squaring iff. They made it more about them and not the candidates.

That was wrong. It means Kellyanne has brought them together. If Trump makes Cruz and this is what I always wanted AG omg we are rocking. Now he could be SC the man is brilliant.

I thought you turned on Cruz cause you believe he's establishment?

You are right . They should be all over how shady Trump has hooked up with a guy he called "lying ted".

Dear Timmy Trump was the one caught "lying" about Ted to get the nomination.
Threw him under the bus, along with his dad. Terrible and all the Cruz and GOP supporters are still crushed by this.

It's Ted who is FORGIVING in order to join in support.

That is a lot to ask of someone who was destroyed by the lies Trump promoted to get ahead.

I would have wanted this to come out sooner, but it needs to be honest.
If Cruz could honestly not support Trump until certain conflicts were resolved and agreements reached,
I would rather have an honest process and unity that one built on superficial political gain as
with Sanders and Clinton still riding the corporate media wave and selling out the real constituents asking for change.

Cruz and Trump may be too far behind Sanders and Clinton in uniting forces.

But I'd rather have the real thing if we are going to build real unity.

With the Democrats, the unity has to be built from the ground up to be on solid ground,
and we haven't even started. At least Cruz and Trump were brought down, with the division in the party
not being smoothed over superficially. So they have an opportunity to rebuild based on reality not political image.

It's going to take work, but I believe they can pull it off, reuniting conservatives and Constitutionalists
first, then the same among the Democrats will follow. I think the leaders at the top of the chains of
the Democrats will be the last to come around after all their support base has finally united and they
have to follow what their constituents say instead of dictating to them from their ivory towers at the top.

Trump already is starting with himself being trashed at the bottom with the media games he plays
and brought Cruz down using those same tactics. They have no choice but to rebuild from the ground up.

I have faith they will succeed with the support of Christian leadership that will also have to reunite the same way,
but it will take after the election to fully realize this path as it will also take after the election
to sort out all the conflicts of interest and collusion with the Obama and Clinton camps and what they've done to abuse political and corporate power to bypass Constitutional checks balance, due process and equal protections.

I thought you turned on Cruz cause you believe he's establishment?

Cruz is not establishment. The opposition pushes that because he enforces Constitutional restrictions
that would cost them their corporate monopoly on govt. So they use media to fight back and paint
him in whatever light it takes to stop him.

He stood up against the establishment Republicans but should have done more.

Not doing enough to stop ACA as unconstitutional.
And then pushing the defense of traditional marriage, instead of removing all of that as unconstitutional,
show where he isn't pushing hard enough.

That's why Trump beat Cruz at this game because Trump will push harder.

I don't agree with Trump's tactics antics and horrible demeanor, but
he is fighting the media harder than any of these other GOP conservatives
whose Christian and Constitutional values limit what they will do and say.

Trump charges ahead and then his Constitutional and Christian colleagues
have to check him. But at least he has kept his presence in the media
at higher levels than the other candidates could have sustained.

Even Cruz can't fight the media like Trump does.
Cruz can fight the Constitutional battles that Trump cannot because he doesn't specialize in that.

They have their different roles, even if they play them outside govt, we still need them to do their jobs.

I hate Cruz.
That's because he's good, and you're evil. And he will go to heaven, while you go to hell.
I like most of your posts, but Independent is not evil.

Blackrook, the hyperbole seem inappropriate, but you have every right to say whatever you want to.

Independent is a big boy so I'm sure he can handle it.

Is there some reason you went off on Independent like that?

Dear Timmy Trump was the one caught "lying" about Ted to get the nomination.
Threw him under the bus, along with his dad. Terrible and all the Cruz and GOP supporters are still crushed by this.
I dont think Trump meant what he said seriously about Cruz father, and I dont think anyone other than Cruz supporters took it seriously.

Trump was just trying to unsettle Cruz by getting under his skin and it seemed to work.

But, yeah, I think Trump owes Cruz an apology.

I hate Cruz.

Blackrook, the hyperbole seem inappropriate, but you have every right to say whatever you want to.

Blackrook is a Globalist who would sell you out for a Business Visa in a heartbeat.

I hate Cruz.

I guess "I hate Cruz" pissed me off.

Ted Cruz stood alone against Obamacare while the Republican leadership ran for the hills, and they even called him nasty names for his courage. In my book, anyone who hates Ted Cruz is a traitor.

I hate Cruz.

I guess "I hate Cruz" pissed me off.

Ted Cruz stood alone against Obamacare while the Republican leadership ran for the hills, and they even called him nasty names for his courage. In my book, anyone who hates Ted Cruz is a traitor.
Ted Cruz is an Open Borders sell out.
I oppose the ACA AND Ted Cruz.

New Topics

Forum List

Back