Ted Cruz Is A 'Natural Born Citizen,' Board Of Election Finds "Further discussion on this issue is u

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now this is some shit.....Not only was Ted Snooze born in Canada, his mother was not american, she was a registered voting canadian......dad was also Canadian.....but because the board of elections have spoken, he's now a 100% certified american nut???????? No discussion, do debate, no factual proof.......just put a period behind the rumor and keep it moving folks....he is after all, a white man!! AND WHITE LIVES MATTER IN AMERICA!!

I will contend until I'm in the grave, that the tea party movement, the birther movement, two living breathing terror organizations, who claim to fame is their constitutional love....had just one motive behind thier bullshit and that was to make President Obama's presidency pure fuckin hell. They could give two fucks about the constitution and this Ted Snooze dismissal proves my point!!

upload_2016-2-3_8-55-47.jpeg

A minor issue. All he has to do is phony up a birth certificate using a US hospital name that didn't exist at the time and problem solved.

Trump don't know no Board of Elections

Trump don't care about no Board of Elections

Trump will keep up the birther bashing of Cruz

'Board of Elections'?

LOL

I for one, am enjoying watching Trump go full Birther on Cruz.

But Cruz is eligible, even if he is a nutcase.

I will contend until I'm in the grave, that the tea party movement, the birther movement, two living breathing terror organizations, who claim to fame is their constitutional love....had just one motive behind thier bullshit and that was to make President Obama's presidency pure fuckin hell. They could give two fucks about the constitution and this Ted Snooze dismissal proves my point!!

View attachment 62148

Did we succeed ?!!!!

Now this is some shit.....Not only was Ted Snooze born in Canada, his mother was not american, she was a registered voting canadian......dad was also Canadian.....but because the board of elections have spoken, he's now a 100% certified american nut???????? No discussion, do debate, no factual proof.......just put a period behind the rumor and keep it moving folks....he is after all, a white man!! AND WHITE LIVES MATTER IN AMERICA!!

View attachment 62148

You don't think these folks actually gave a fiddler's fuck where Obama was born, do you?

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as born in Kenya. Yet they believed.

There's overwhelming evideence that Obama was born in Hawaii. Yet they ignored.

Making the birther nonsense doubly irrational. If he'd been Barry O'Bama, whose dad was from Dublin......there would have been no birther conspiracy.

View attachment 62148

You don't think these folks actually gave a fiddler's fuck where Obama was born, do you?

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as born in Kenya. Yet they believed.

There's overwhelming evideence that Obama was born in Hawaii. Yet they ignored.

Making the birther nonsense doubly irrational. If he'd been Barry O'Bama, whose dad was from Dublin......there would have been no birther conspiracy.

I just wish people would understand how this effects some of us, especially minorities. For me, when Obama is marred and harmed, it hurts us, we or I; feel horrible the way this man was treated and unless you're in our lane, people will never understand how much this pisse's the hell out of people like me. On that note, I agree completely with your assessment, I just wish people would be honest about these attacks and stop with the political bullshit of thinking its okay...he's a public figure, etc etc.....no president has ever had to endure from the day they were elected, the kind of bullshit this man has had to go through and not address it....I wouldn't last one motherfuckin day, if I were president, first birther, first mf that calls me a liar, first bitch that hopes I fail or become a one term president....is having his nuts pushed up his ass with my size 12 shoe!!

A minor issue. All he has to do is phony up a birth certificate using a US hospital name that didn't exist at the time and problem solved.

Or a hospital that did exist at the time. Like Obama did.
What the fuck ever, the man was born in Hawaii, apart of the US, Ted Snooze was born in another effin country you moron. BIG FUCKIN DIFFERENCE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL ROACH EGG.

I just wish people would understand how this effects some of us, especially minorities. For me, when Obama is marred and harmed, it hurts us, we or I; feel horrible the way this man was treated and unless you're in our lane, people will never understand how much this pisse's the hell out of people like me.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps that's how a lot of /other/ folks feel about shit too? Like idk BLM and Black Panthers labeling every white as racist, or OWS and other enviers' saying all wealthy people are "unfair", maybe Christians when they're berated by liberals (for "separation of church and state" stuff as well as the latest trend of pushing Islamic stuff in schools and what not)...

A lot of people "understand" quite well.

What the fuck ever, the man was born in Hawaii, apart of the US, Ted Snooze was born in another effin country you moron. BIG FUCKIN DIFFERENCE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL ROACH EGG.

Um, sweetie.....you may want to re-read what I posted.

Um, sweetie.....you may want to re-read what I posted.
Do re-read it, tigerred.

Forum List

Back