Ted Cruz: i want to diagnose the media. they have Trump Withdrawal Syndrome (TWS)...they have nothing better to do!

you know he's right!

Cruz is a smart guy, witty when he decides to be and grew out his beard like a hockey player in the playoffs. He is right on this issue, the media won't dare question current policies, so they need to keep the boogyman alive. Classic Eastern Bloc tactics.

I still don't think he would win a G.E. He could have a key role in a conservative administration, but, not as President of V.P in my estimation.

With the new voting laws, as I predicted once the Dems won, it's going to be a hell of an uphill climb for ANY GOP politician anyways.

you know he's right!

Cruz is a smart guy, witty when he decides to be and grew out his beard like a hockey player in the playoffs. He is right on this issue, the media won't dare question current policies, so they need to keep the boogyman alive. Classic Eastern Bloc tactics.

I still don't think he would win a G.E. He could have a key role in a conservative administration, but, not as President of V.P in my estimation.

With the new voting laws, as I predicted once the Dems won, it's going to be a hell of an uphill climb for ANY GOP politician anyways.

The only reason he is on this issue is the attention he drew on himself by being a horses ass after his Cancun vacation to avoid the miseries he helped create in his own state . He shows no sign of withdrawing head from ass syndrome, plus is marked for life, supporting the overthrow of free elections. His national political career has been halted by the Peter Principle.

Forum List

Back