Ted Cruz heroically investigates whether Mexico stole heat and sunshine from Texas!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

CANCÚN (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Ted Cruz made a top-secret trip on Wednesday to investigate whether Mexico illegally stole heat and sunshine from his home state of Texas.​
Cruz said that he undertook the dangerous heat-finding mission because he cares deeply about the current suffering of his fellow-Texans.​
“The temperature in Cancún is an unacceptable fifty degrees warmer than in Houston,” Cruz said. “It’s so warm here on the beach that I’ve had to wear a swimsuit and periodically douse myself in the ocean. It is an absolute disgrace, and it will not stand.”​
“I intend to stay here until I get to the bottom of how Mexico managed to steal all of this heat and sun from Texas,” he said. “I don’t care how long it takes.”​
News of Cruz’s trip caused members of Mexico’s Senate to call for the building of a wall along the border with the United States, because, in the words of one lawmaker, “They’re not sending their best.”​

Texas must be so psyched that Dead Cruise gonna stand up for them the same way he stood up for his wife and his father.

Forum List

Back