Ted Cruz doesn’t like Uganda’s new anti-gay

I agree with Ted. I would never look to Uganda as an exemplar of morality of justice in the law.

One basic problem comes up. If we assume — as a premise — that homosexuality is not a “choice” made by gay people, but that it is instead simply the way they were wired, then the new Ugandan “law” penalizes folks for being what they had no choice in.

Let’s do that same thing for anyone who doesn’t have brown eyes. If you’re a blue eyed person, you go to jail for the rest of your life.

I’m not sure how my example is different in principle than what the Ugandan law now says about gay people.

Criminalizing homosexuality is barbaric. If some dude wants to suck a dick, let him. It isnt anyones business but him and the other queer.

The new Ugandan law only imposes the Death Penalty for homosexuality with a child.

Not someone who can give consent.

Slavery ended because we fought a war over it. It didn’t end because the constitution prevented it.

You are so incredibly wrong.
Slavery ended? That's news to about 50 million people who need to hear it and get a ticket home from whomever currently exploits them against their will.

Imbecile.

Slavery also didn't end because we fought some noble war against an evil malevolent group of people trying to enslave the world. The war was fought to keep the southern states tax revenue flowing into the US Treasury and the commodities they exported to be shipped to Northern manufacturers for less than the foreign markets would pay. The Emancipation Proclamation was written after the war started, and before it even ended. So anyone who is remotely honest or aware of history knows most people up north didn't give all that much of a damn about slavery in the south. The MONEY is what it boiled down to. In a country where people were watching their government basically exterminate and remove people from lands they occupied for thousands of years, I seriously doubt all that many fucks were given about making some africans do agricultural labor in 100 degree heat.

Furthermore how could the COTUS permit or prevent something that was being done everywhere on earth. I realize you bed wetting liberals don't know anything at all, and don't even have the capacity to think anymore, but there isn't a whole lot in the COTUS that regulates ANYTHING citizens do. There's nothing in there about murder, theft, kidnaping, assault or anything like that. Nor is there anything about abortion, marriage, faggots, housing, food, schools or any slew of things moonbat lunatics seem to be able to read into it, although they can't read the bill of rights at all apparently.

I realize it's hard for you to grasp the concept of people progressing and improving and the like, but no there would not still be slaves today under your imaginary scenario.
You really are a fucking moron, but then all you sniveling, filthy, bed wetting democrook, oxygen thief parasites are.

You really are a fucking moron, but then all you sniveling, filthy, bed wetting democrook, oxygen thief parasites are.
Hey psycho if you read the entire conversation you'd understand we were talking about America.

Hey psycho if you read the entire conversation you'd understand we were talking about America.
Hey dumbfuck, I AM talking about the USA and if you weren't such a fuckin retard you'd know there are indeed thousands of people in the USA RIGHT NOW confined to places they don't want to be in, forced to do things they don't want to do, especially WOMEN, and YOUR POLITICAL PARTY ENABLES IT BY KEEPING THE BORDER UNSECURE.

I happen to know for a fact an individual where I work had been trafficed and was working a regular job because she "outgrew" her former "career". Since her family was still in Mexico under the threat of death, she was being exploited for basically all of her wages. I still don't know the whole outcome, but apparently federal agents did get involved and rescued the family and took her somewhere. It's far more common than most people think, and if you're as oblivious and stupid as every other bed wetting liberal lunatic you probably know someone being affected by it.

Shit... You probably belittle and mistreat them because they're shy and seem vulnerable.

Hey dumbfuck, I AM talking about the USA and if you weren't such a fuckin retard you'd know there are indeed thousands of people in the USA RIGHT NOW confined to places they don't want to be in, forced to do things they don't want to do, especially WOMEN, and YOUR POLITICAL PARTY ENABLES IT BY KEEPING THE BORDER UNSECURE.

I happen to know for a fact an individual where I work had been trafficed and was working a regular job because she "outgrew" her former "career". Since her family was still in Mexico under the threat of death, she was being exploited for basically all of her wages. I still don't know the whole outcome, but apparently federal agents did get involved and rescued the family and took her somewhere. It's far more common than most people think, and if you're as oblivious and stupid as every other bed wetting liberal lunatic you probably know someone being affected by it.

Shit... You probably belittle and mistreat them because they're shy and seem vulnerable.
Look in any of my posts. Where have I ever said I was a democrat?
I really dont care about your made up anecdote.
And what you are bringing up has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about.
So simmer down psycho maybe spend some more time adding flair to your posts. Hell I bet you're one of those kooks who has their car all decorated with trumpanzee signs.

If we adopted that and stuck with it we wouldn't have a lot of problems with trannies and wanting to turn kids trans, drag queen dildo ring toss for kids and so on now.

Everytime america allows a group like gays go mainstream then all that does is lower America's morals, standards and values. Everytime you lower then then the sub group below them is closer to being accepted and the cycle continues.

Allowing gays to get married is what led us to trannies and drag queens dancing for small children. Because we kept lowering the bar.

There is nothing wrong with a society having standards and values and morals. If someone doesn't like them they can go find another society more suited to them. Much like if you stay at someone's home you follow their rules or you leave.

Having standards and values and morals creates a more unified and stronger society. Not having them weakens a society because people just run around doing anything they want.

Forum List

Back