Ted Cruz crushes it. Meanwhile the democraps prove their laughable righteousness is pure hypocrisy.

Candycorn and the fake indian Lahkota are two of many evil creeps here at USMB that LAUGH at what Cruz said....which is true. But they both laugh. If that doesn't show you what kind of assholes they are...nothing will.

Open borders is a disaster, importing millions of infected migrants is a disaster, democrats are a disaster, but the biased asswipe MSM keeps the truth from the people. Free speech has been replaced by propaganda.

Open borders is a disaster, importing millions of infected migrants is a disaster, democrats are a disaster, but the biased asswipe MSM keeps the truth from the people. Free speech has been replaced by propaganda.
It's all blackmail and corrupted souls. Possessed with greed, lust, pride, and every other thing.

That is how things are done. Once they have something on you, they got you.

First it is taking money and then as your career in politics moves forward, it is the women etc etc etc etc.

Once they have them, they have them for life. We should all know by now the bad outweighs the good by a large margin.

Trust me, I will gladly admit I am not "good" by any stretch. It takes a significant amount of courage to take on this world. If I were a billionaire like Trump, no way would I have taken on this corrupt world Possessed by demons. Expose my whole family.....and God forbid you did actually do something wrong (we all do, no one perfect but Christ) well they got you.

Accusations, with the old woke for thee not for me way of the left where they always (ALWAYS) accuse others of that which they are guilty.....

What real chance do we have? None. Not in this world. Pray for courage be a martyr. The absolute persecutions are coming. They are indeed here.

Last edited:
It's all blackmail and corrupted souls. Possessed with greed, lust, pride, and every other thing.

That is how things are done. Once they have something on you, they got you.

First it is taking money and then as your career in politics moves forward, it is the women etc etc etc etc.

Once they have them, they have them for life. We should all know by now the bad outweighs the good by a large margin.

Trust me, I will gladly admit I am not "good" by any stretch. It takes a significant amount of courage to take on this world. If I were a billionaire like Trump, no way would I have taken on this corrupt world Possessed by demons. Expose my whole family.....and God forbid you did actually do something wrong (we all do, no one perfect but Christ) well they got you.

Accusations, with the old woke for thee not for me way of the left where they always (ALWAYS) accuse others of that which they are guilty.....

What real chance do we have? None. Not in this world. Pray for courage be a martyr. The absolute persecutions are coming. They are indeed here.
Don't give up the ship. We have not yet begun to fight. Its not over till its over. Its not over untill the fat lady sings. DejaVu all over again. Lets roll in 2022 and 2024. At least now voters see WTF they did when they believed the lying MSM and voted democrat.

Don't give up the ship. We have not yet begun to fight. Its not over till its over. Its not over untill the fat lady sings. DejaVu all over again. Lets roll in 2022 and 2024. At least now voters see WTF they did when they believed the lying MSM and voted democrat.
They are sitting, hoping and wishing desperately that any right winger does anything like FIGHT BACK. That is what they anticipate and need.

JAN 6TH becomes a cliche. A platitude, but it becomes their rallying cry. Aided by propaganda (worldly) they ignore of course ALL OF THE VIOLENCE AND MAYHEM created by the likes of antifa or blm. They narrow their focus and then JUSTIFY all of that mayhem. Burning businesses, taking over towns, randomly attacking people, and even killing them.

Forum List

Back