Ted Cruz called Sherrod Brown a "complete ass" for asking Dan Sullivan to wear his mask. 87-year-old Grassley & Rick Scott have since tested positive!

Ted Cruz's father has killed more people than Covid. :lol:
AIDs had killed more people than Ted Cruz's father. I guess when you put your dick where it doesnt belong, it can kill you.

Eddie Murphy: Fag and HIV jokes - YouTube

Eddie Murphy's Raw is a timeless comedic masterpiece; however, your seeming obsession with anal sex isn't. Too bad for you.
Says you , who are obsessed with anal sex.....Put your penis in the poop shoot, you can get a disease...Bwaaahhhaaaa... I knew i can get your gander with Eddie...

You boys gonna stop flirting and close the deal or what?
Not likely. I don’t have a thing for old balls. lol
That they are, and they will not have some "thing" touching them...You could say that my balls hang like a Buffalo, and my wife loves them....

Take a cloth mask, put some baby powder in it, and blow real hard, if you see powder come out, the Kung Flu is much smaller than the powder. You have just elevated your IQ a few points, but if you dont, then you remain a liberal slave.

A cloth mask doesn't stop the coronavirus, it stops coronavirus droplets.

AIDs had killed more people than Ted Cruz's father. I guess when you put your dick where it doesnt belong, it can kill you.

Eddie Murphy's Raw is a timeless comedic masterpiece; however, your seeming obsession with anal sex isn't. Too bad for you.
Says you , who are obsessed with anal sex.....Put your penis in the poop shoot, you can get a disease...Bwaaahhhaaaa... I knew i can get your gander with Eddie...

Sorry, but any "boy" who wants my ass, has to go through my wife to get it, and then , through Ruger....
A man who looks at an another man's ass, and thinks "Damn that looks good and i want it". Mentally retarded...

Ok, so you are a homophobe. Its all good.

give it a rest, Lyin Ted

You do realize that testing positive means absolutely nothing, right?
Then it means nothing that Donald Trump Jr. just tested positive.

Not likely. I don’t have a thing for old balls. lol

Chewing gum on the thigh. I get it.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Sorry, but any "boy" who wants my ass, has to go through my wife to get it, and then , through Ruger....
A man who looks at an another man's ass, and thinks "Damn that looks good and i want it". Mentally retarded...

Ok, so you are a homophobe. Its all good.
A proud member of the "I love my woman" group.

1028979762-i-love-my-woman-p-132907173520.png

Mods, do we have a love connection forum for these 2?

You guys really should be DMing your games of seduction. This doesnt seem political.

Forum List

Back