tecoyah

No longer Republican, not a Dem. Tired of partisan useless phlem.

when-all-else-fails-mio-russian-espionage-blame-the-russians-5782087.png

The welcome is touching and certainly conducive to further interest in the community.
Have A Nice Day:(

It's a weekend. What did you expect? 500 pages of welcomes?

Start posting. Mix.

Start posting. Mix.
Nope...but definitely not immediate negativity for no reason. It lends itself to seeming indicative of Future activity.

Start posting. Mix.
Nope...but definitely not immediate negativity for no reason. It lends itself to seeming indicative of Future activity.

Welcome to USMB! Meet the mascot:
After viewing, you may post! :D
PS: I've seen you on other forums. There's a religion section here, too.
Tecoyah is not cultsmasher. I have a good avi for when/if cultsmasher makes an(other) account:

Close+enough+thank+you+google+_746ec54620afb242734174faa49f4918.jpg

And here's the mascot:

3.jpg

You are now free to roam. :)

Last edited:
This Cultsmasher sounds like a real piece of work and I may have had to deal with him once....I am certainly not related.

This Cultsmasher sounds like a real piece of work and I may have had to deal with him once....I am certainly not related.
He's easy to spot. He's always trying to direct you to certain threads; under various pretenses. Like "hey I found this thread; and it's real interesting",.. You'll know him when you see him. He just got banned again last night. He actually brought good counterpoints, and arguments to support his stances. They were entertaining if nothing else.

But then... One day... He went right off the rails, and committed the "unforgivable sin". Been kind of a legend around these parts ever since. Even newbies who came on board long after he got banned know of "Cultsmasher". Keep your eyes peeled, you'll no doubt spot him sooner, or later.

Last edited:
Welcome back Cultsmasher.
What is cultsmasher?

Cultsmasher is the name of a neo Nazi who slithers in and out of here using any of a number of sock puppets.

You are a former moderator of another forum who has not exhibited any of those same views, at least to my knowledge.
How do you know this?

You didn't get the memo?

I am all knowing.
I haven't checked the mail in a couple of days... That prolly splains it...

Welcome back Cultsmasher.
What is cultsmasher?

Cultsmasher is the name of a neo Nazi who slithers in and out of here using any of a number of sock puppets.

You are a former moderator of another forum who has not exhibited any of those same views, at least to my knowledge.
How do you know this?

You didn't get the memo?

I am all knowing.
I haven't checked the mail in a couple of days... That prolly splains it...

You don't need mail, my son.

Just go into a quiet room, close your eyes, reach out to me and I will be there.

The welcome is touching and certainly conducive to further interest in the community.
Have A Nice Day:(

Welcome, collect your hazmat suit from the room next to the bar :thewave:

Inline%20Preview%20Image.jpg

What is your opinion of anchovies? :popcorn:

spongebob_anchovies_by_sotf-d657vna.jpg

Hey Bruce_T_Laney I'm asking tecoyah the Anchovy Question :smoke:

The Anchovy is a bitter miniscule fish best left as the bait for larger tastier foodstuffs. Short of a daring topping for actual food it serves little purpose beyond bravado display similar to eating a Ghost Pepper.

I personally dislike them.

Forum List

Back