Tech gurus want California out of the Union

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Well that didn't take long

Tech founders want California to secede after Trump win

Shervin Pishevar, an early Uber investor and cofounder of Hyperloop, posted a series of tweets Tuesday night announcing his plans to fund "a legitimate campaign for California to become its own nation."
And no, he's not joking.
"Yes it's serious," Pishevar told CNNMoney in an e-mail. "It's the most patriotic thing I can do. The country is [at] a serious crossroads."

Shervin Pishevar, an early Uber investor and cofounder of Hyperloop, posted a series of tweets Tuesday night announcing his plans to fund "a legitimate campaign for California to become its own nation."
And no, he's not joking.
"Yes it's serious," Pishevar told CNNMoney in an e-mail. "It's the most patriotic thing I can do. The country is [at] a serious crossroads."
Buh Bye.....

That would solve the problem for all those celebrities that said they would leave the country

While united we stand divided we fall has merit, it seems a perfect divorce to me, because Ca. is a cesspool. Drain the swamp.

There was a proposal floating around about creating separate mini countries within the USA, and one of those consisted of California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada and I think New Mexico. Might be time, actually.

Having lived in Quebec for 40 years, I know what is required for a Province to separate from Canada, but I have no idea what is required for a State to separate from USA. Can anyone enlighten me.
Also, has it been attempted by any state in the 20th century.

I think I could live without California in the USA.

Maybe we can sell the place to Mexico for them building the Great Southern Wall?

Having lived in Quebec for 40 years, I know what is required for a Province to separate from Canada, but I have no idea what is required for a State to separate from USA. Can anyone enlighten me.
not to my knowledge

Civil War kind of ended that debate.

Still I would happily exempt California.

And no, he's not joking.
How can we help Them?

not to my knowledge

Civil War kind of ended that debate.

Still I would happily exempt California.

Sorry, I should of clarified. Is there any peaceful way to separate.

And no, he's not joking.

How damn fickle. Last Night is was all about "STRONGER TOGETHER" and this morning when the sun comes up -- it's like "Don't let the door hit you in the ass"... They just wanted to get laid... That's all..

Forum List

Back