Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:

I'm celebrating the fact that Tebow's jersey is #1, but that's as far as I go.
I gave up the NFL, and now only follow college ball.
Not sure why you’re celebrating jersey sales while boycotting the NFL.

Because I know it pisses the St. Kaepernick crowd off that Tebow is even back in the NFL, while their St. Kap sits.
Maybe you can try addressing the point this time. Here, I'll simplify it for you this time.

Boycotting the NFL. Celebrating NFL jersey sales.

Does this disconnect not register with you?

I don't understand why this is hard for you.

I no longer follow the NFL, and it's 100% due to the movement that St. Kap started.
Kap fans are furious that Tebow is back in the league and Kap is not. I am humored by that, and further humored that Tebow's #1 jersey sales rubs salt in their wounds.
Do you want the NFL to succeed or not?

I'm a fan of Kaep's kneeling and I couldn't care less that Tebow is back in the league. He's a good guy. Not a very good professional player (neither is Kaep), but I'm still happy for him all the same.

Seems like you're eager to rub salt in a wound that only exists in your imagination. And you seem very confused about whether you want the league to thrive or not.

I'm not confused at all, I could care less whether the NFL succeeds or not.
As I've stated, I'm only interested in this because Tebow's jersey is #1,

What's really hilarious, Tebow is a kneeler too, but not an anti-patriotic one.

And again, the ONLY reason I'm following this story is because I know there are leftists out there that are butthurt about this, and that brings me joy.

I'm glad you're taking joy in the NFL's success. I was under the impression that Trumpsters around this website wanted the league to go bankrupt. Fat chance of that happening.

I think it's great that Tebow has such a loyal fanbase. Not sure what that has to do with Kaep. Washed up athletes come and go all the time.

Who are these leftists who are butthurt about this? Are you sure they're not just in your imagination?
Its different now as compared to the old days. If the sports leagues dissolve, new ones will spring up with much more affordable prices for all. I have slowed down at least 90% of watching sports. And I do not miss them. Why even have a regular season for then now. Just have playoff highlights in a condensed form for those interested.
The NFL isn't going to dissolve.

The NFL is going nowhere but up, it is the number one sport in America, and that won't ever change. Tebow's jersey is being snapped up by so-called "Christians" who have found their sports savior in someone who, very likely, won't even make the team. Favoritism could divide that locker room and I don't think Meyer has the temperature of the room, considering he hired the disgraced former strength coach from the U. of Iowa, who then had to resign from the Jags, considering he had to resign at Iowa over racial remarks. Not sure Meyer is ready for the NFL.

Meyer might not give a crap and let Tebow occupy a roster spot, and he may come to regret that. Tebow has never been a TE and is slow compared to other players who should have his roster spot.
NFL ratings tanked during a pandemic that left more people at home with greater opportunities to watch, but didn't.

It's only going down from here. One these days half the woke jackasses will remember just a few years ago they were boycotting the NFL over domestic abuse and concussions.

It’s called mocking

Because I didn't buy an overpriced t-shirt?

That is supposed to make me feel...something?

I'm not getting it at all.

I just ordered some very impressive printed t-shirts with very pretty designs on them. Did not even look at the price. THey could be very over priced.

Is that relevant to your mocking? Support it? Undermine it?

Forum List

Back