Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

So teachers should have to teach "both sides of the Holocaust and slavery?

One inarticulate liberal “educator” making a dumb statement does not define the law
I always enjoy when you pseudo-conservative cultists tell on yourselves. You know who the smart and educated people are. And you accidentally tell us so on a daily basis. Good stuff.

But really, the bill does not encompass the Holocaust, it deals with domestic American history only. Which it wishes to deny...

(4) a teacher, administrator, or other employee of a
state agency, school district, or open-enrollment charter school may not:
[...]
(B) require or make part of a course the concept that:
[...]
(ix) the advent of slavery in the territory that is now the United States constituted the true founding of the United States;

So teachers should have to teach "both sides of the Holocaust and slavery?

"Both sides" of each topic suggests there is a perpetrator and a victim. Teachers should be free to teach the truth, that Jews declared war on Germanic people before Hitler had any power for example and most of the horror stories of mistreatment are ridiculous and debunked with common sense. And that Jews imported Negro slaves into the New World, which was a blessing for Negros since Negro slaves in Africa were typically killed by Negros and Arabs after their useful life expired maybe in their 20's. :dunno:

The concept of a teacher today is actually a violation of the separation of Church and State. A teacher should provide actual experience on a topic which is very rare obviously, and or simply provide access to facts and maybe how to use facts. The question then is where do facts come from? Not from propaganda, not from myths passed down from rabbis, but from truth based on the reality of science and evidence.

Last edited:

For once words fail me.Right wing lunacy has seen all sorts of nonsense dragged into the classroom. For example trying to debunk Darwin. But this seems quite dangerous to me.

I wonder if its just boneheadism or if there is a more sinister movement behind this.
What garbage. Teach history with just plain proven facts.A "balanced" view is propaganda.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
All over eastern Europe, to no small extent because of the havoc the Germans themselves wrought. How many nations have come and gone there? Of course, the Russians/Soviet Union are also at blame for this.
Nope, I am still struggling with this. The example of the former Yugoslavia looms large in my thinking. That ended well.

In what way did the Bill of Rights, when adopted, affect Blacks for the better?
It didnt

Slavery was a bad experience for the slaves

Ironically the playing field flipped thanks in great part to the Bill of Rights given to us by the white Founding Fathers

Now slavery was very good for the descendants of blacks and bad for whites

I always enjoy when you pseudo-conservative cultists tell on yourselves. You know who the smart and educated people are. And you accidentally tell us so on a daily basis. Good stuff.
How do you know she’s not a lib

Most public “educators” are libs

Just say you don't know what it is, you are one of those fools who listen to Hannity or Carlson and don't take the time to educate yourself on what it truly is. CRT does not demonize whites.
Why dont you ‘splain it to us, Ricky?

Forum List

Back