Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

Oh they would love my "alternative view", which would be the allied forces should have annexed Germany and given part to Poland, France and Belgium and have done with it all. No more Germany, no more Germans, and the world would have been better off. Why we even allowed them to have their nation back is a wonder to me to this day.
Could you point to places where this strategy has worked ? The example o Africa would suggest that it is a recipe for disaster.

How does that apply to the Holocaust? Which part of Subdivision(1) can that be found?
I already gave the link to the text of the bill. I can't understand it for you. You've got to do that yourself.

What exactly is the "opposing" view of the Holocaust? That it didn't happen?
There's nothing to debate here, there is historical data to confirm it happened.
Likewise, what is the opposing view that racism in Texas and the US was not institutional? That it didn't exist?
There's nothing to debate here, there is historical data to confirm it happened.

There is nothing in the bill that would require any alternative view on the Holocaust. This was just a sad red herring to gaslight folks. Liberals fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
1634502924091.png

Even more interesting, children of the exact same parents can be of different races. Amazing what one learns.

Could you point to places where this strategy has worked ? The example o Africa would suggest that it is a recipe for disaster.

All over eastern Europe, to no small extent because of the havoc the Germans themselves wrought. How many nations have come and gone there? Of course, the Russians/Soviet Union are also at blame for this.

Forum List

Back