Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

So just ignore the fact that Arabs also carry Canaanite DNA. Canaanites are the true Palestinians, not the Jews per se.
what is canaanite DNA? On which chromosome?
What does the canaanite DNA code?-----is there
anything like "brooklyn DNA"?

So just ignore the fact that Arabs also carry Canaanite DNA. Canaanites are the true Palestinians, not the Jews per se.
Arabs are cousins to the Jews. Judaism is a much older the religion. Arabs have plenty of land. Islam is way bigger than Judaism. Leave Israel in peace.

So you're saying people who go after Israeli policy in actuality just hate Jews? It is a fact that Israel has a policy of segregation between Jews and Muslims. That can't be denied. Hell, there is discrimination is Israel between Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews.
"segregation" between Jews and Muslims? where
in Israel have you seen "jew" water fountain vs
"muslim water fountain" ?

The first record of Jews in the Palestine area was 12th Century BC. Before that, Canaanites ruled and lived in that area. Both Jews and Arabs share Canaanite DNA. So LOL at saying the real Palestinians are Jews. Of course you'd say that, though.
you got a link to the "first record of arabs" in
the lands that the romans renamed "palestina"?

What is DEFINITELY your problem is that you don't want people to hear it all and decide for themselves. You want government to command them on what to believe.
YOu dont decide if an election is fraudulent. A court does.

We all know what you believe, but here you are, presenting it as truth,
I present that Biden won the election because he got more electors. Again if you prove it in court that there was fraud, I'll believe there is fraud. Until then, anything you say is meaningless.

Maybe you can answer that question, because I don't think you know that either.
How is truth found? By proving it.

Why? Because I don't want an idiot like you being the sole arbiter of truth? Because I want to decide for myself what is true, rather than have you dictate it to me?

That's what courts are for....so there isnt one arbiter of truth. But you confuse your opinion with fact.

For example. Biden won the election. That is a fact whether you believe there was fraud or not. The winner of the election becomes the President. Biden is the President.

You saying Trump won the election is your opinion. It's not a fact, because Trump isnt President. And you have done nothing to prove Trump won the election.

I present that Biden won the election because he got more electors. Again if you prove it in court that there was fraud, I'll believe there is fraud. Until then, anything you say is meaningless.

That's what courts are for....so there isnt one arbiter of truth. But you confuse your opinion with fact.

For example. Biden won the election. That is a fact whether you believe there was fraud or not. The winner of the election becomes the President. Biden is the President.

You saying Trump won the election is your opinion. It's not a fact, because Trump isnt President. And you have done nothing to prove Trump won the election.
This thread is not about fraud. I would get thread banned, or my post deleted if I answered your bullshit. I suggest they do that to you.

Are you answering my question with a question? Answer me and I will answer you.
You asked why is every mostly Islamic country a humanitarian and or economic disaster? I cant answer that because it is a complicated question, assuming you are correct in your assumption. Every country is different. Some have more problems then others, some are doing better than the US. So I guess you consider the US a humanitarian and or economic disaster.

Ok, so answer my question. Do you think Muslims are inferior to Jews?

You asked why is every mostly Islamic country a humanitarian and or economic disaster? I cant answer that because it is a complicated question, assuming you are correct in your assumption. Every country is different. Some have more problems then others, some are doing better than the US.

your question is inappropriate----HOWEVER I will
answer a comparable question----Do muslims
contend that muslims are better than are jews?
The answer is yes------I heard all about it in a
mosque. I never heard a word about muslims
in a synagogue

You asked why is every mostly Islamic country a humanitarian and or economic disaster? I cant answer that because it is a complicated question, assuming you are correct in your assumption. Every country is different. Some have more problems then others, some are doing better than the US. So I guess you consider the US a humanitarian and or economic disaster.

Which are doing better than the US and which are doing worse?

So, I cannot have an opinion on what is true? A court must tell me?

You really didn't think that comment through, did you?
And the beauty of all of this is that IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO BELIEVE AS YOU DECIDE.
:dunno:
That's how "truth" is presented. You cannot force individuals to accept your conclusions.

A jury hears evidence and decides what is true. Not a prosecutor or defense lawyer.

You have completely missed the boat on this.

You are in the habit of believing you have all the facts. That's is decidedly NOT critical thinking. At the same time, you seem to be focusing on the election, so I will go with that.

I don't get to decide the outcome of a presidential election. But, NEITHER DOES A COURT!!! Congress decides.

HOWEVER---I do get to decide whether I believe it was fraudulent or not. You seem to disagree.

And because you disagree, you think you should be able to prevent me from seeing anything that supports my belief. You want to stop everyone from looking at it and deciding for themselves.

The fact is that you know just as much as I do. Neither of us has seen the evidence, unless you are telling me you have.

Put that election issue aside and let's talk about other issues.

Here's a good example. My brother-in-law's mother-in-law (wife's brother's wife's mother) died from a reaction to the first part of the Moderna vaccine. SOME PEOPLE want to suppress that information because they believe that we all need to be vaxxed and they don't want us to know the full truth because we may make the "wrong" decision and not get vaxxed.

Are you okay with suppressing that information?

Here's a good example. My brother-in-law's mother-in-law (wife's brother's wife's mother) died from a reaction to the first part of the Moderna vaccine. SOME PEOPLE want to suppress that information because they believe that we all need to be vaxxed and they don't want us to know the full truth because we may make the "wrong" decision and not get vaxxed.

Are you okay with suppressing that information?
I dont have the autopsy in front of me. So unless I have that, I'm not going to believe anything you said in that statement or answer your question.

I dont have the autopsy in front of me. So unless I have that, I'm not going to believe anything you said in that statement or answer your question.
and you don't have to believe it. That's the beauty of all this. You get to decide whether you believe it or not.

But, the question is still valid. You don't think we should know about that? Because you want a certain outcome and if we hear about it we will not do as you wish, right?

and you don't have to believe it. That's the beauty of all this. You get to decide whether you believe it or not.

But, the question is still valid. You don't think we should know about that? Because you want a certain outcome and if we hear about it we will not do as you wish, right?
Of course if someone dies from the Moderna vaccine that should be investigated by the CDC. As you know, all people that die that have been vaccinated, their deaths are reported to the CDC, no matter the cause ie run over by a bus, etc.

As far as your specific example, like I said, I would need more information to specifically answer your questions regarding that.

Of course if someone dies from the Moderna vaccine that should be investigated by the CDC. As you know, all people that die that have been vaccinated, their deaths are reported to the CDC, no matter the cause ie run over by a bus, etc.

As far as your specific example, like I said, I would need more information to specifically answer your questions regarding that.
The question is whether you believe that the public should know that a woman had a reaction to that vaccine and that may have caused her to die. You are not in favor of suppressing that information, are you?

For once words fail me.Right wing lunacy has seen all sorts of nonsense dragged into the classroom. For example trying to debunk Darwin.

Tammy, words ALWAYS fail you. You and a "balanced view" are two things not belonging even remotely in the same sentence! :auiqs.jpg: No one is trying to "debunk" Darwin, who himself actually plagiarized the work of Alfred Russel Wallace who actually sent out and did the difficult leg work to prove natural selection while Charles sat in his mansion sipping tea.

But do please regale us with more entertainment of how you think conservatives are dragging "nonsense" into the classrooms! :lmao:

Except every Christian nation is not. There are only 20mil Jews and 1.6bn Muslims. So no, Jews are not superior to Muslims but the religion of Judaism isn't based on conquest as Moses was not a warlord. Neither was Jesus. Mohammed was. So the radical sect of Islam is very concerning. When you plant Islam you grow Sharia Law. One of my best friends in the world is a devout Muslim. He came here from Pakistan. He loves this country. I have zero issues with Islam or Muslims. I have issues with radical Islam.

I saw this article this morning and was stunned.

The county school board demands that teachers teach both sides of things, and the curriculum director used the Holocaust as an example. If they have books on the Holocaust, they have to have books on the opposing view. What opposing view??
History should be limited to facts. What cannot be established as a fact must be labeled "View". For example, If people were murdered, you don´t need to tell people that this was wrong. They will know. The worst thing about history is that I was told in school and elsewhere to have to account for the past. Screw you (not you). I don´t. Where´s all the honor, all the nobel prizes, then? Accounting for the past seems to be limited to the Holocaust and World Wars. But I am not responsible. And I don´t need 3rd party views on history, unless I ask for them. Past shouldn´t dictate the future, unless we want more world wars and mass killings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back