Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

You literally said Palestinians dont exist. You literally said that. "There is no such thing as a Palestinian".
There is no such thing as a Palestinian. I stand by that. It is a made up term. The real Palestinians are Jews. Do you even know the origin of the word? When the Romans conquered Judea, they named it Palestine because the Hebrews primary enemy were the Philistines and Rome wanted to stick it to Judea. All the people from that area are Palestinians. That would be like calling Americans and Mexicans and Canadians, North Americans.

I acknowledge that there are Arabs and they should not suffer because their ancestors made unwise decisions. That being said every mostly Islamic country is a humanitarian and or an economic disaster.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. I stand by that. It is a made up term. The real Palestinians are Jews. Do you even know the origin of the word? When the Romans conquered Judea, they named it Palestine because the Hebrews primary enemy were the Philistines and Rome wanted to stick it to Judea. All the people from that area are Palestinians. That would be like calling Americans and Mexicans and Canadians, North Americans.

I acknowledge that there are Arabs and they should not suffer because their ancestors made unwise decisions. That being said every mostly Islamic country is a humanitarian and or an economic disaster
The first record of Jews in the Palestine area was 12th Century BC. Before that, Canaanites ruled and lived in that area. Both Jews and Arabs share Canaanite DNA. So LOL at saying the real Palestinians are Jews. Of course you'd say that, though.

The first part was correct. The 2nd part was a joke. Relax. So we did not go into Vietnam to fight communism? Do tell.
It's a fact Nixon used the Vietnam War to get elected by purposefully sabotaging the previous admin's peace talks. So the Vietnam War in a sense was fought to get Nixon elected President.

The first record of Jews in the Palestine area was 12th Century BC. Before that, Canaanites ruled and lived in that area. Both Jews and Arabs share Canaanite DNA. So LOL at saying the real Palestinians are Jews. Of course you'd say that, though.
Which religion is older? Judaism or Islam? Durr....

Jews conquered the Canaanites, who were actually black. Jews used to be great warriors back in the day.

It's a fact Nixon used the Vietnam War to get elected by purposefully sabotaging the previous admin's peace talks. So the Vietnam War in a sense was fought to get Nixon elected President.
Were we there or were we not there to fight communism? I am not getting into your political propaganda.

I accept that it can be difficult to agree on historical events when a percentage of the population lives in a bubble.
But in this instance there is no serious historical expert who doesnt believe that this event happened. Not one.
The only people who doubt it are lunatics and folk who have their own political axe to grind. Their views should not be given any weight at all.

LOL thinking a religions age determines who the "real Palestinians" are.
It means that Judeans are the true ancestors of Israel. By the time Islam sprung, Judea now known as Israel was already the historic home of the Jews.

I ask again, why is every mostly Islamic country a humanitarian and or economic disaster? Coincidence?

Were we there or were we not there to fight communism? I am not getting into your political propaganda.
We were there in a large part due to the false domestic anti-communism hysteria, similar to what you attempt to spread now. So yes, we were there to fight "communism".

Now you're being delusional. There are probably 8,000 anti-semitic people just living in your own town or nearby city. And the vast majority are right wing. Wow are you really that unaware? LOL only 8,000 in the world.
Your statement alone is worthless.

I accept that it can be difficult to agree on historical events when a percentage of the population lives in a bubble.
But in this instance there is no serious historical expert who doesnt believe that this event happened. Not one.
The only people who doubt it are lunatics and folk who have their own political axe to grind. Their views should not be given any weight at all.
you could be accused of ISLAMOPHOBIA for that
post. That the "holocaust" never happened is
OFFICIAL MOSQUE partyline-----as important as
"none of that crucifixion crap" is important.

Why do you keep using the word afraid? I would say concerned. So why am I concerned? January 6th is the end result of people believing something that is a lie. I personally dont want to ever see our Capitol mobbed by conspiracy believing traitors again. That's just me though.
That's what I would call afraid. But, the fear is not that people will react badly to false information, but that they will not believe your bullshit when given an alternative. That's YOUR problem.

We all know what you believe, but here you are, presenting it as truth, doing exactly what you want to stop anyone else from doing.

So, what is the solution to people being given bad information? Censorship? What about BETTER SPEECH?
Just because you believe something to be the truth doesnt make it the truth. That's what seems to be your problem. You think you have critical thinking skills, but you dont.
Right back at you.

What is DEFINITELY your problem is that you don't want people to hear it all and decide for themselves. You want government to command them on what to believe.

If you get your way, nobody will need critical thinking skills. They will just believe what they are commanded to believe.
Maybe you are asking the wrong question. Maybe you should be asking HOW the truth is decided. Then you can better answer WHO decides it.
Maybe you can answer that question, because I don't think you know that either.
A mentally ill person.
Why? Because I don't want an idiot like you being the sole arbiter of truth? Because I want to decide for myself what is true, rather than have you dictate it to me?

Are you suggesting Muslims are inferior to Jews?
different people have different talents. Hindus
have, historically, produced a very impressive
mathematicians. The ancient persians were
fantastic stargazers. I know that I will never manage
to ride on a camel. Sudanese produce excellent
runners

Forum List

Back