Teachers in trouble after honoring OJ during black history month

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Three Los Angeles elementary school teachers accused of giving children portraits of O.J. Simpson, Dennis Rodman and RuPaul to carry in a Black History Month parade have been removed from their classrooms, a school district spokeswoman said Wednesday.

District Superintendent Ramon Cortines placed the teachers - all white men who teach first, second and fourth grades - on administrative leave on Tuesday while an investigation is conducted, Pollard-Terry said.

"The superintendent will not let anyone make a mockery out of Black History Month," she said.

Read more: Teachers in trouble after honoring O.J. Simpson, Dennis Rodman and RuPaul for Black History Month

these assholes should be publicly horsewhipped. period.

Three Los Angeles elementary school teachers accused of giving children portraits of O.J. Simpson, Dennis Rodman and RuPaul to carry in a Black History Month parade have been removed from their classrooms, a school district spokeswoman said Wednesday.

District Superintendent Ramon Cortines placed the teachers - all white men who teach first, second and fourth grades - on administrative leave on Tuesday while an investigation is conducted, Pollard-Terry said.

"The superintendent will not let anyone make a mockery out of Black History Month," she said.

Read more: Teachers in trouble after honoring O.J. Simpson, Dennis Rodman and RuPaul for Black History Month

these assholes should be publicly horsewhipped. period.

They'll be fired. Maybe Jiffy Lube is hiring.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If it wasn't so outright fucked up I would think it was a skit out of a sitcom.

no shit. it's reprehensible to use little kids like this. even if it was supposed to be a *joke*, people like this shouldn't be anywhere near a school.

Agreed. These kids are innocent. My hope is that they will learn a valuable lesson in proper behavior once the teachers are fired.

I'm a separtist in a way that I believe people should have the rights to develop their own neighborhoods and local businesses etc... In no way is this hatred for other races. People like these teachers are bad news and twist the views that minorities have on society as a whole and enable them to justify their plight being racial. I personally do not know anyone that I believe would do something like this and it scares me that someone would. WHAT FUCKING NUTJOBS!

As a teacher I would focus on teaching these children about the great black inventors, war heroes and what they overcame to accomplish greatness and these fuckers used it to attempt to mock. I hope they get justice. I also hope these children don't use this as an example of what white people are like.

Don't use innocent kids to promote your "joke" or your half-assed political message.

Now, if it was college kids doing this on their own....more power to 'em!

I say fire 'em

It's not much different than honoring Adolf Hitler during German Heritage Week.

I say fire 'em

Yeahhhh....not really.

RuPaul didn't exactly start a world war that encompassed the globe, and he didn't seek to exterminate people based on their ethnic heritage. I get what yer saying, but it's just going about 100 miles too far.

More like don't honor Yoko Ono during Asian Heritage week.

I say fire 'em

Yeahhhh....not really.

RuPaul didn't exactly start a world war that encompassed the globe, and he didn't seek to exterminate people based on their ethnic heritage. I get what yer saying, but it's just going about 100 miles too far.

Yoko is a credit to her ethnicity, I think. OJ is not. Hitler was not.

Rupaul... if it were just him, that wouldn't bother me much...OJ is a different story.

I say fire 'em

Yeahhhh....not really.

Yoko is a credit to her ethnicity, I think.

Martian?

Did they sing a song that that started with "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm" too?

Did they sing a song that that started with "Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm" too?

crash-test-dummies-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm.jpg

RuPaul opened up doors for a certain group of people.
The other two should just be forgotten.

Forum List

Back