Teachers behind gender reassignment?

This is outrageous. No matter what. Outrageous.

These teachers who think it's fine to "stalk" and "recruit" children for THEIR religion would be appalled if, say, a Christian teacher stalked and recruited troubled children for their Bible studies, or their prayer meetings. But it's no different. It's every bit as much a religion for them as mine is for me. The difference is: I respect the family and the place that children have in THEIR FAMILY's home.

There is one huge difference that you are neglecting. It gets right down to the solid distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness.

Good religion (i.e. Christianity) is banned from public schools, but evil and insane religion (i.e. transgenderism, homosexuality, etc.) is promoted therein. They have willfully, knowingly, literally kicked God out of schools, and installed Satan in His place.

Leftist have a very hard time understanding what happens when their own policies get in the wrong hands.

I disagree.

Perhaps your statement is true of the masses of ignorant useful idiots, but those who form these policies know damn well what they intend, and what the expected results are.

I utterly reject any bullshit claims of good intentions or unintended consequences. They mean for these policies to have exactly the effects that anyone can see that they will have.

Wherever matters of political controversy align with the distinctions between good and evil, between reason and madness, the left wrong is nearly always found standing steadfastly, on the side of evil and madness.

The moment the teachers admitted stalking students they lost

Should have, anyway. At that point, they should have been fired from their jobs, any relevant certifications for teaching or working with children should have been revoked, and they should have been criminally prosecuted.

Alas, I see no possibility of any of that happening. But that is what should happen in cases like this.

The sentence you quoted was poorly worded

it should have said:

“ We cant trust teachers alone with the children unless we have cameras in the classrooms”

If you're going to speak on what the sentence should have said, then it's “can't”, not “cant”.

Without the apostrophe, “cant” means something totally different from what you intended it to mean.

Who would be a teacher and put up with this sortof [sic] shit ? Dealing with the debris of Americas conspiracy theory generation.

As always, being a piece of British filth, you have no standing, and no say, in how we do anything here in America. My ancestors kicked your ancestors' asses, twice, to establish this once and for all.

Go fuck yourself.

My body, my choice come to mind.

It's notable how consistently you think that the slogan “My body, my choice.” applies, when the body is that of a child, and the choice is that being made by an adult to abuse that child in some way (up to the point of outright murder); but you do not think that this slogan applies to someone seeking to prevent harm from being done to his own body against his will.

You believe the teachers?

Good.

"In a leaked recording from a California Teachers Association conference, Caldeira and Kelly Baraki were quoted discussing how they kept meetings private and “stalked” students online for recruits."

Why don't you stop attacking the messenger, and start attacking the message?
I don't know about you, but I sure miss the days when the left was liberal and so sought to protect children against such harmful sexualizatuon at too early of an age.

Is this a serious topic?

No seriously, your topic is here to blame a teacher for a little girl being bi sexual?

I'm not sure what we are supposed to say in this topic. Great on that teacher for giving the girl information on bisexualism, I guess.
He is serious. All of these loons are obsessed with kids sexuality and they messiah like qualities of these amazing teachers.Remember where you were when a gay teacher imposed their agenda on you ? Its 100 times worse now.

According to the right this happens all the time...right? :dunno:

Some believe that two teachers talking about gender issues with a child at a very impressionable age is perfectly okay.

They don't always understand how what they say, or how they say it, can actually impact what an
eager mind in a child anxious to please people they respect and that they desire acceptance from can have.

I have said it many times before ... Teachers are not trained Professionals in the appropriate field of study to be messing with that stuff at all.
It is impossible for them to even fathom the amount of irreputable damage they can do to a young child.

You don't go to a taco stand for brain surgery ... And that is in no way a matter of opinion.

Some believe that two teachers talking about gender issues with a child at a very impressionable age is perfectly okay.

They don't always understand how what they say, or how they say it, can actually impact what an
eager mind in a child anxious to please people they respect and that they desire acceptance from can have.

Kwanzaaa!

They know exactly what they are doing, and what they intend by it.

I simply do not buy any bullshit excuses about them having good intentions or acting out of ignorance.

Neither should you.

Kwanzaaa!

They know exactly what they are doing, and what they intend by it.

I simply do not buy any bullshit excuses about them having good intentions or acting out of ignorance.

Neither should you.

I'm fairly sure I understand you and what you intend ...
And you are just as inept at determining anything worthwhile as they are.

Your ignorance is the same as their ignorance when they assume the action of the parents, when they haven't told the parents ...
and the parents haven't done a damn thing.

You don't care about the children; the teachers don't care about the parents ...
And most of you sorry folks don't even want the Family to get the help it needs if there is an actual issue.

I'm fairly sure I understand you and what you intend ...
And you are just as inept at determining anything worthwhile as they are.

Your ignorance is the same as their ignorance when they assume the action of the parents, when they haven't told the parents ...
and the parents haven't done a damn thing.

You don't care about the children; the teachers don't care about the parents ...
And most of you sorry folks don't even want the Family to get the help it needs if there is an actual issue.

Bob is thick as shit.

Forum List

Back